Author Topic: Obama Tries to Change False Statement by KEITH KOFFLER  (Read 959 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Tries to Change False Statement by KEITH KOFFLER
« on: October 31, 2013, 01:41:35 pm »
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/10/31/obama-change-false-statement/

Obama Tries to Change False Statement
by KEITH KOFFLER on OCTOBER 31, 2013, 7:24 AM
President Obama Wednesday sought to revamp his oft-repeated false statement that those who like their insurance plans could keep it under Obamacare, suggesting he had caveated it a way that would make it true.

Obama, who spoke at an event in Boston at which he defended Obamacare, suggested he had previously explained that he was referring only to those who had a plan before Obamacare was signed in March 2010. Millions of people whose plans were changed in some way after the law was signed or who got new ones since then will, under Obamacare, lose the plan they currently have.

But the president actually had repeatedly made emphatic, uncaveated statements such as “If you like your private health insurance plan, you can keep your plan, period.” And he continued to make such statements after the law was signed.

Here’s what he said in Boston:

If you had one of these substandard plans before the Affordable Care Act became law, and you really liked that plan, you were able to keep it. That’s what I said when I was running for office. That’s part of the promise that we made.

But ever since the law was passed, if insurers decided to downgrade or cancel these substandard plans, what we said under the law is that you’ve got to replace them with quality, comprehensive coverage, because that too was a central premise of the Affordable Care Act, from the very beginning.

Let’s go to the videotape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y298hAgDop8
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Re: Obama Tries to Change False Statement by KEITH KOFFLER
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 01:52:18 pm »
He got caught in a big lie, and only die-hard sycophants believe (excuse) him. They should tear up every page of the bill, and throw their web software and hardware in the garbage. That bill shouldn't be worth the paper it's written on, since it is all fraught with bogus information. Every person who knew it was a lie, should be kicked out of office. Period!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 01:58:57 pm »
I wonder what it's like to go through life without a conscience..................    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 02:05:13 pm »
I wonder what it's like to go through life without a conscience..................    **nononono*

It is impossible for us to know but one DOES wonder!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 02:12:16 pm »
Obama has the luxury of saying anything he wants and have it "reported" as fact, unchallenged.

So Obama says, no, no, I meant you can keep any plan that's GOOD FOR YOU. If those evil insurance companies cancel your plan, they have to upgrade you! Yea, that's what I meant, that's the ticket!

Sadly, that will pacify most of his base, and the LIVs.

Offline happyg

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 02:12:22 pm »

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 02:18:59 pm »

It won't matter.

The NWO plan is for socialized, single-payer medical 'care' for the U.S. and no fact, lie or % of electorate dissenting is going to change that plan.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan