Author Topic: Almost 1.5 Million Insurance Cancellations Under ObamaCare  (Read 4092 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Almost 1.5 Million Insurance Cancellations Under ObamaCare
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2013, 01:28:35 pm »
LS and I conversed on many topics, time permitting.

I wasn't 'scolding' anyone in particular, lipstick. I was making an observation. LS often said exactly what Relic just said about the political elite in Washington yet many challenged his judgment.

As for LS' sudden disappearance:
1. Many were plainly annoyed by LS' presence and took great delight in scolding him.
2. A ridiculous poll was taken to judge LS' worthiness to remain in our exalted presence.
3. And what do you know? Surprise! LS is gone – to the delight of many.

He got the message. Conservatives are not that interested in finding common ground with anyone outside their own political lineage preferring instead to talk agreeably amongst themselves. What a fantastic way to win converts to your point of view.

Wait a minute, aligncare.  You're still assuming that he was a legit 'seeker,' and all most of us said was that he couldn't be trusted.

There is a VERY large difference between trying to dialogue with someone you know is the real deal and honest, and someone who comes on to a conservative forum making claims that can't be verified.

I was one who, though skeptical, engaged him in conversation.  But when he outright lied about OWS and the Tea Party, and didn't back down in the face of a heck of a lot of evidence put in front of him, it was clear that he wasn't legit......that he was here to divide.   So I put him on ignore.

And after that I watched as MANY others tried to engage him in dialogue (and frankly, treated him quite well, considering the regurgitated leftist propaganda he was spewing).  I never once saw him respond in a straightforward manner.

He tried to play victim and whine that he was mistreated, but he wasn't.

It's fine if you want to keep thinking that he wasn't just a troll sent to disrupt.  (We'll never find that out, I suppose, but the odds are against you).  But please.........PLEASE..........don't accuse the people on this forum of wrongdoing and making some innocent, honest kid a 'victim.'

It's just not what happened.  And it furthers the propaganda that the liberal spy was here to promote.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2013, 01:33:43 pm »
Wait a minute, aligncare.  You're still assuming that he was a legit 'seeker,' and all most of us said was that he couldn't be trusted.

There is a VERY large difference between trying to dialogue with someone you know is the real deal and honest, and someone who comes on to a conservative forum making claims that can't be verified.

I was one who, though skeptical, engaged him in conversation.  But when he outright lied about OWS and the Tea Party, and didn't back down in the face of a heck of a lot of evidence put in front of him, it was clear that he wasn't legit......that he was here to divide.   So I put him on ignore.

And after that I watched as MANY others tried to engage him in dialogue (and frankly, treated him quite well, considering the regurgitated leftist propaganda he was spewing).  I never once saw him respond in a straightforward manner.

He tried to play victim and whine that he was mistreated, but he wasn't.

It's fine if you want to keep thinking that he wasn't just a troll sent to disrupt.  (We'll never find that out, I suppose, but the odds are against you).  But please.........PLEASE..........don't accuse the people on this forum of wrongdoing and making some innocent, honest kid a 'victim.'

It's just not what happened.  And it furthers the propaganda that the liberal spy was here to promote.

He was also given some VERY good advice which he chose to ignore but that is his right and I don't fault him for that. What I did and DO fault him for is outright prevarication about himself!

I'll guarantee you he never was in any branch of the United States military and I also doubt seriously that he is studying anything at any university in the country!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2013, 01:44:41 pm »
He was also given some VERY good advice which he chose to ignore but that is his right and I don't fault him for that. What I did and DO fault him for is outright prevarication about himself!

I'll guarantee you he never was in any branch of the United States military and I also doubt seriously that he is studying anything at any university in the country!

Exactly.  That's why the effort to win over the 'hearts and minds' of liberals needs to be with people we know are who they say they are.

You just can't know that on an internet forum.  And that presumption that they are all trolls (because that's what liberals DO) is a safe one.

Actually, you can't even know for sure that conservatives are who they say they are.....

As an example....................you didn't know that I am really an 85 year old Chinese man, did you, Bigun?

I'm just pretending to be a music teacher............hehe............    :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.