Author Topic: Joe Biden: President Obama and I not tech ‘geeks’  (Read 676 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: President Obama and I not tech ‘geeks’
« on: October 31, 2013, 01:16:24 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/obama-biden-obamacare-website-glitches-99159.html?hp=l2

Joe Biden: President Obama and I not tech ‘geeks’
By: Lucy McCalmont
October 31, 2013 07:13 AM EDT

Vice President Joe Biden joined the president and Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius in apologizing for the Obamacare enrollment site, saying he and President Barack Obama are not “technology geeks.”

“Neither he and I are technology geeks, and we assumed that it was up and ready to run,” Biden said in an interview with HLN on Wednesday.

“But the good news is although it’s not, and we apologize for that, we’re confident that by the end of November it will be and there will still be plenty of time for people to register and get online,” he added.

Biden, who said the flawed website is “inexcusable,” said he didn’t try the website himself.

“The President tried to get online, and my daughter tried to get online. I did not, because it was clear that I wasn’t getting online,” Biden said.

Biden also said he didn’t know the specifics of why the website isn’t working, but that he was told the platform “is fine, but they have to change an awful lot of the inputs.”

“Look, all I know is they talk about 50,000 lines of this and this, I don’t know the technical reasons,” Biden said.

”So I don’t know, I wish I could tell you, that’s why I became a lawyer,” he joked.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34