Author Topic: Body language expert: Obama in personal crisis mode over website glitches  (Read 2309 times)

rangerrebew

Body language expert: Obama in personal crisis mode over website glitches

Posted By Patrick Howley On 11:25 PM 10/29/2013 In | No Comments

President Barack Obama’s glitch-ridden Obamacare website rollout has plunged him into a personal anxiety never before seen during his presidency, a professional body-language expert told The Daily Caller.

“Basically, we’re seeing an Obama that we’ve never seen before,” body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass told TheDC. “Body language-wise, he looks tentative. He looks down. We see an embarrassed Obama.”

Glass recognized signs of great distress in the president’s posture and lower jaw in his recent speech acknowledging Obamacare website failures and in other recent public appearances.

“He’s not as confident as he once was. It’s really taking its toll on him. He swallows more when he speaks. He has much more tension in his lower jaw. His posture is more slouched over… This whole situation has affected him,” Glass said. “The tension around the jaw is very prevalent, more than it was before. That signifies a lot of anger and a lot of tension and anxiety.”

“You see the puffiness around his eyes. He’s losing a lot of sleep over this for sure,” Glass said. “What is so unusual body language-wise is that we’ve never seen him in this state. We really see how this has had an effect on him.”

Glass noted that Obama offended body language experts, and the entire study of body language, in a recent speech.

“I know the press likes to focus on body language, and he’s got that kind of slouch, looking like the bored kid in the back of the classroom,” Obama said in August, referring to Russian president Vladimir Putin. ”But the truth is, is that when we’re in conversations together, oftentimes it’s very productive.”

“Even though Obama talked about body language and said in one speech, ‘don’t look at body language,’ the body doesn’t lie,” Glass said. “People pick things up. When we decipher it and we analyze it, it’s quite relevant because we’re seeing it in action right away.”

“It’s really forced a changed in his demeanor,” she added. “You can physically see a difference in him and this is probably the most tense we’ve ever seen him.”

Follow Patrick on Twitter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/29/body-language-expert-obama-in-personal-crisis-mode-over-website-glitches/

Offline happyg

A few snorts of cocaine will perk him up.

Offline olde north church

Yeah.  He cares sooooo very much.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

“He’s not as confident as he once was. It’s really taking its toll on him. He swallows more when he speaks. He has much more tension in his lower jaw. His posture is more slouched over… This whole situation has affected him,” Glass said. “The tension around the jaw is very prevalent, more than it was before. That signifies a lot of anger and a lot of tension and anxiety.”

“You see the puffiness around his eyes. He’s losing a lot of sleep over this for sure,” Glass said. “What is so unusual body language-wise is that we’ve never seen him in this state. We really see how this has had an effect on him.”

His chickens have come hooooomme, to roost!  I hope it continues.  888bravo

Offline mountaineer

His body language also tells us something else ...

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline happyg

I laugh every time I look at those pictures. I can't imagine me being married to someone so feminine, let along limp-wristed...

Offline musiclady

The only thing he's suffering from is realizing that he may have finally told so many lies so blatantly that even the stupidest American knows it.

The stupid ones on the left don't care because lying to them is a virtue.

But the ones in the mushy middle are starting to realize that us crazy 'right-wingers' have been right all along about this punk.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline olde north church

The only thing he's suffering from is realizing that he may have finally told so many lies so blatantly that even the stupidest American knows it.

The stupid ones on the left don't care because lying to them is a virtue.

But the ones in the mushy middle are starting to realize that us crazy 'right-wingers' have been right all along about this punk.

I think even those on the left are staying with him because they don't want to admit how absolutely wrong they were.  Like a boyfriend/girlfriend your friends and family warned you about.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline musiclady

I think even those on the left are staying with him because they don't want to admit how absolutely wrong they were.  Like a boyfriend/girlfriend your friends and family warned you about.

I think you're right.  They are committed to their 'boyfriend' and even his abuse won't make them admit that they picked a loser.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

There are many caught up in abusive situations all over this land for that very reason!  Moma, Daddy, Grandpa, Uncle Charlie, SOMEONE told them what he or she really was, they ignored it, and are to pig headed to admit that they were wrong!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 02:49:32 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

Re: Body language expert: Obama in personal crisis mode over website glitches
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2013, 02:59:50 pm »
I sincerely hope that Obama's lies cause him the amount of discomfort he deserves.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2013, 03:10:15 pm »
I sincerely hope that Obama's lies cause him the amount of discomfort he deserves.

Eventually they will....................................eventually.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2013, 03:19:49 pm »
His body language also tells us something else ...

I hadn't seen that particular grouping of photos.  Hilarious!   :laugh:

Offline flowers

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2013, 05:49:22 pm »
I hope this guy is right. Yet I doubt our hedidn'tknowprez ever loses much sleep over anything.

rangerrebew

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2013, 08:46:27 pm »
I think even those on the left are staying with him because they don't want to admit how absolutely wrong they were. 

How wrong they were or how big an accomplice? :pondering:

rangerrebew

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2013, 08:48:55 pm »

Sociopaths have no feelings but anger.  This won't bother him in the least except he'll be livid at the people who make him look bad. :Odance: