Author Topic: Megyn Kelly Hammers Dem Rep. Frank Pallone Over Obamacare: 'Why Do You Get to Decide What's Lousy?'  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

This is a truly remarkable confrontation between Megyn and Congressman Pallone. You may recall Pallone as the Congressman who shouted at Rep Joe Barton, "I will not yield to this monkey court!", during earlier hearings on problems with the ObamaCare website. This video is very instructive in showing how the Liberals are desperately trying to obfuscate The Promise, and how trying to get one of them to respond to a VIDEO of what has been said is like trying to nail jello to a wall. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lsT3Ub9OZg
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Cincinnatus

Mr Pallone, and some others, need to view this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfl55GgHr5E
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

Pallone was nothing short of a complete and total ahole.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline olde north church

Truer words were never spoken.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline happyg

He's even worse! I could not believe his arrogance nor the way he talked down to Megyn. He is one of the biggest slime balls in DC. How anyone elected him is beyond my comprehension.

Offline olde north church

He's even worse! I could not believe his arrogance nor the way he talked down to Megyn. He is one of the biggest slime balls in DC. How anyone elected him is beyond my comprehension.

I'll tell you how he gets elected, he represents two of the medium sized cities in NJ, New Brunswick and Perth Amboy, which are black and "Hispanic".  Another gerrymandered seat. 
His district should begin the shore areas of NJ, reliably conservative blue collar.  They extended it up the Raritan River and in doing so added 50,000 + reliably minority votes.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.