Author Topic: Obama in Boston: Live thread  (Read 2875 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Obama in Boston: Live thread
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2013, 10:20:21 pm »
Scott Brown was on Cavuto after the speech and basically said O lied about Romneycare in his speech today. 
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2013, 10:40:36 pm »
Thanks fo this thread.....it was great. You ought to do this for each of his speaches!!!!

Ty for the compliment. I was beginning to wonder given the lack of other's comments if I was the only person on here listening to it.

Sorry..normally I would have been here but I am having some issues with sitting so long and my hip....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2013, 10:48:06 pm »
Scott Brown was on Cavuto after the speech and basically said O lied about Romneycare in his speech today.
Wait just a cotton pickin' minute, you are telling me that ..........................no I can't bear to write it.....................O lied.  How could this be? :silly:  do I need a major sarc tag? Of course the prez bystander lied, his lips were moving.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2013, 10:50:02 pm »
For goodness sake you don't have to apologize, Mystery. I was just kinda surprised there weren't many comments beyond my own and wondered if anyone else was enduring (whoops) watching it.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline happyg

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2013, 11:02:46 pm »
I fell asleep, but I appreciate this thread. Reading the morning tweets wore me out! lOL!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2013, 11:13:12 pm »
For goodness sake you don't have to apologize, Mystery. I was just kinda surprised there weren't many comments beyond my own and wondered if anyone else was enduring (whoops) watching it.

Thanks for doing this Cincy.  I have uncontrollable projectile vomiting when I hear him speak.  I appreciate you taking it in the gut for the rest of us. 

:beer:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Carling

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2013, 04:38:38 am »
Still no one has fainted.

The heckling was today's staged activity.  Sometimes Obama is painted as the hero; other times as the victim.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------