Author Topic: O’Reilly: Doubtful Obama Lied on Obamacare, Knew He’d Be Impeached if He Did  (Read 2312 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/oreilly-doubtful-obama-lied-on-obamacare-knew-hed-be-impeached-if-he-did/

O’Reilly: Doubtful Obama Lied on Obamacare, Knew He’d Be Impeached if He Did
by Josh Feldman | 8:32 pm, October 30th, 2013 video

President Obama made all kinds of promises on Obamacare that didn’t come true, so the question is: was he mislead, being misleading, or did he just outright lie? Bill O’Reilly doubted the latter was the case, if only for the fact that the risk for impeachment would be high for lying.

O’Reilly believed that the administration’s cover-up on Benghazi was an obvious lie but “we don’t know if President Obama directly ordered that deceit.”

He brought up Obama saying three years ago that all insurance plans would be grandfathered in under the new system, but now millions of people are losing their plans under the new system.

So was Obama misinformed or did he lie? O’Reilly examined the options.

“Did the president mislead the country? Absolutely. No question about it. Did he know is was misleading it? Maybe. Most likely. Did he lie? Very possible, but the evidence is not conclusive.

O’Reilly took a potshot at Bill Maher before saying Obama has a lot to lose by lying so baldly, because “he could be impeached if that were proved beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Watch the video below, via Fox News:

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

BOR can't possibly be this stupid
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion

Oh yes he can, and he is.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Politics4us

Bill O'Reilly lies a lot too.

Offline Millee

Bill O'Reilly lies a lot too.

Didn't he say he personally saw Obama's birth certificate too??  :shrug:

Offline musiclady

Whatever happened to 'looking out for the folks?'

Bill seems to be looking out for the punk, and not the rest of us.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Excuse me??? Did you say that BOR can't possibly be this stupid? If so let me disabuse you of that notion!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Politics4us

Didn't he say he personally saw Obama's birth certificate too??  :shrug:

He said that the short form bc was the real bc. He also said that Dan Rather and 60 Minutes didn't know the Bush National Guard documents were forged.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 03:18:49 pm by Politics4us »

Offline GourmetDan

He's not.  He's a tool just doing his job.

Controlled opposition is the search term you're looking for...

'The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.' - Lenin

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 03:21:23 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Carling

I was a big O'Reilly guy back in the mid-2000s. Then, after watching him hawk freaking "Patriot" doormats on his show every night, I lost interest, and his softball "interview" of then-candidate Obama in 2008 turned me off completely.  The only time I see any of him anymore is when somebody posts a Dennis Miller segment.  Is Miller still on the show once a week?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 03:38:10 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline flowers

I used to watch because of my Dad. I used to like him. Then I noticed what a tool for the left he really is. 

10294  :chien: :king:  :peeonobama:

Offline GourmetDan

I used to watch because of my Dad. I used to like him. Then I noticed what a tool for the left he really is. 

There isn't really a 'left' or a 'right'.  Those are fictions set up by the banksters to maintain conflict as they implement their NWO agenda.

"In the case of Communism, the State owns the corporations, and the bankers own the State. In the case of Capitalism, the bankers control the corporations, and the corporations control the State."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
There isn't really a 'left' or a 'right'.  Those are fictions set up by the banksters to maintain conflict as they implement their NWO agenda.

"In the case of Communism, the State owns the corporations, and the bankers own the State. In the case of Capitalism, the bankers control the corporations, and the corporations control the State."

"Give me control of a nations' money, and I care not who runs the government."

Meyer Rothschild (1743-1812)

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
"A hand from Washington will be stretched out and placed upon every man's business; the eye of the Federal inspector will be in every man's counting house. The law will, of necessity, have inquisitorial features, it will provide penalties. It will create complicated machinery. Under it, businessmen will be hauled into courts distant from their homes. Heavy fines imposed by distant and unfamiliar tribunals will constantly menace the taxpayer. An army of Federal inspectors, spies, and detectives will descend upon the state. They will compel men of business to show their books and disclose the secrets of their affairs. They will dictate forms of bookkeeping. They will require statements and affidavits..."

Richard E. Byrd, Speaker of the Virginia House of Delegates, March 3, 1910, speaking against the ratification of the 16th Amendment

Precedent!!!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

"Give me control of a nations' money, and I care not who runs the government."

Meyer Rothschild (1743-1812)

Another example of a member of the group that cannot be criticized...

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.” ― Voltaire

Offline Politics4us

Then why did O'Reilly go to the left when Obama became president if there is no right or left?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Of course he lied.  He lied like a rug about everything, and as long as Harry Reid is running the Senate there is exactly zero chance of Obama being impeached.  Just because the Republicans run the House at the moment does not mean they have anywhere near enough votes to offer articles of impeachment.  And Obama knows that any attempt to impeach him will be spun as racially motivated, and it would not take much for him and his surrogates to stir up a few full-blown race riots if anyone attempted such a thing.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Of course he lied.  He lied like a rug about everything, and as long as Harry Reid is running the Senate there is exactly zero chance of Obama being impeached.  Just because the Republicans run the House at the moment does not mean they have anywhere near enough votes to offer articles of impeachment.  And Obama knows that any attempt to impeach him will be spun as racially motivated, and it would not take much for him and his surrogates to stir up a few full-blown race riots if anyone attempted such a thing.

BINGO!!!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

Then why did O'Reilly go to the left when Obama became president if there is no right or left?

Oh there are plenty of people who believe in the concepts of 'left' and 'right' and O'Reilly is in business to make money.  He also has a very large ego that he likes to have validated.

As I posted earlier:  "In the case of Communism, the State owns the corporations, and the bankers own the State. In the case of Capitalism, the bankers control the corporations, and the corporations control the State."

Being a tool for the people who allow him to make money and be 'influential' is just part of the price people like him pay...

Online Lando Lincoln

I am more of a BOR fan than many (or most) here.  Among his faults is he tries too hard to be a nuanced thinker at times.  Such is the case here.  Bill - of course Obama lied, intentionally.  Obama's narcissistic personality coupled with his "ends justify the means" approach demanded it.  And, he knew at the time he had some protection because of  the Democratic majority in Congress.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline PzLdr

Yes, he can. Once O'Reilly determines the theme of the narrative, nothing, not people who disagree, or impertinent facts are allowed to get in the way. Why? So he can appear as an objective news reporter.

In this case, BOR repeated the series of Obozo lies on everything from "Fast and Furious" on up, then ignored the pattern of the trees  i.e, [a]"I just found out", "I've ordered an investigation", [c] "I can't comment because there's an ongoing investigation", to [d] "That's so old" to concentrate on individual acorns. He ignores the patent mendacity, and even fails to comment on what has to be the worst incompetence of the age, if Il Douche is to be believed.

O'Reilly is a bloviating putz, and a minor league Obama, because it's all about him.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Cincinnatus

Can't argue with this: O'Reilly is a bloviating putz, and a minor league Obama, because it's all about him. He also highly overrates his own intelligence and thinks he's always the smartest guy in the room. He isn't.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline GourmetDan

He also highly overrates his own intelligence and thinks he's always the smartest guy in the room. He isn't.

I always heard that if you were the smartest person in the room... you're in the wrong room...

:silly: