Author Topic: Mitt Romney's Facebook Post is Something Barack Obama Needs to Read  (Read 776 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/90919-romneys-facebook-post-something-barack-obama-needs-read/

Mitt Romney's Facebook Post is Something Barack Obama Needs to Read

In the years since the Massachusetts health care law went into effect nothing has changed my view that a plan crafted to fit the unique circumstances of a single state should not be grafted onto the entire country. Beyond that, had President Obama actually learned the lessons of Massachusetts health care, millions of Americans would not lose the insurance they were promised they could keep, millions more would not see their premiums skyrocket, and the installation of the program would not have been a frustrating embarrassment. Health reform is best crafted by states with bipartisan support and input from its employers, as we did, without raising taxes, and by carefully phasing it in to avoid the type of disruptions we are seeing nationally.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Mitt Romney's Facebook Post is Something Barack Obama Needs to Read
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 12:22:01 am »
Good reply

I'm a little slow folks, so would one of you brilliant liberal democrats explain to me how a person with a private health plan that has a premium of $250 per month and an annual deductible of $500 gets a better deal by getting a plan that has a monthly premium of $650 and an annual deductible of $5000 with 4 added benifits that would cost a grand total out of pocket over a 5 year period around $3000 is such a great deal.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776