Author Topic: Glenn Beck Rips Apart Obama’s Scandal Ignorance: Either Lying or ‘There’s Been a Coup’  (Read 806 times)

Offline Rapunzel

I watched this yesterday morning, it was a great soliloquy.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I try, I really, really try to take GB seriously, and I just can't.  They put him on noon to 3 here right after Limbaugh, and I cannot stand to listen to him for more than about ten minutes before I turn off the radio and put on the I-pod.  Glenn is a nut job, and he operates right on the razor's edge of sanity.

Lunatic fringe....I know you're out there.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTFVMMCwsss

Offline Rapunzel

~LOL~ I like him... different strokes.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

~LOL~ I like him... different strokes.

Same here! Sometimes, he goes off topic, but he's worth the time to listen. My dad never liked him, but during the campaign, he really listened to him, and he became a standard for him from 9-12, and then, Rush from 12-3. He used headphones so he wouldn't disturb anyone, unless I was there. 

I know several conservatives who don't like him, but they don't knock him, either. They think like Chief!  ^-^

Offline raml

So do I it is refreshing to hear something different than the same ole same ole crap I hear out of most so called journalists who try not to get Obama mad at them and protect him even when trying to tell the truth about some scandal he is responsible for.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

I like Beck too.  He's at least as smart as Limbaugh, and very funny--at least on his radio show.