Author Topic: Obamacare 'tech surge' experts are White House fellows  (Read 589 times)

Offline happyg

Obamacare 'tech surge' experts are White House fellows
« on: October 30, 2013, 07:49:49 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Obamacare 'tech surge' experts are White House fellows
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 07:51:15 PM »
and they think this will be fixed by the middle to end of November.   **nononono* **nononono* **nononono*

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 07:54:42 PM »
and they think this will be fixed by the middle to end of November.   **nononono* **nononono* **nononono*

They don't care. Single payer is the real objective.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 08:05:17 PM »
Yep, that is all Beckel is talking about on The Five.. he keeps proclaiming how great Medicare is and ignores the fact everyone with Medicare has to buy a private plan to pay for all the stuff medicare doesn't cover - like the first part of hospitalization on Part A... you know all the stuff our private plans paid before we were forced into Medicare  - the so-called single payer plan that isn't.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 08:46:10 PM »
yah...I hit the ceiling the first time I heard someone yap that phrase. 

The bottom line here is that the people who set this up are the same ones who set up Organizing for Obama (now Organizing for America), the Obama campaign website.  These people had no frickin' clue what they were doing.  Any tax professional in the Country could tell you that the last thing you would ever be able to integrate successfully is the IRS computer system.  It is notorious for not being able to let one field office link to another, and yet this crew in DC decided to let the IRS oversee this fiasco anyway.

Tech surge my arse.  That's a snappy phrase someone came up with to stall while they try and fix all of the problems on the fly.  Anyone who has ever worked at IT at any level can clearly see how and why this disaster is unfolding, and knows full well you cannot troubleshoot and fix this while continuing to allow it to operate.  I wonder how badly it has already been hacked...if they won't admit to any numbers of signups, why would they admit to any of the details of what they are attempting to fix??

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf