Author Topic: Sibelius on the hotseat (LIVE)  (Read 9379 times)

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Sibelius on the hotseat (LIVE)
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2013, 02:22:31 pm »
I'm near profanity here...Aunt Ester is now using the Hildebeest Benghazi response formula: What difference does it make??  It isn't productive to fix any blame here, let's just move forward....

Offline happyg

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2013, 02:24:11 pm »
Michelle Malkin ‏@michellemalkin  1m 
Colorado's Diane DeGette actually sounds disturbed by website debacle. Sebelius lectures her that it's not helpful to point fingers & blame.

Kevin Smith ‏@KG_Smith  1m 
PHOTO: While @Sebelius is testifying on the http://healthcare.gov  website, the log-in page is down & not working
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 02:25:27 pm by happyg »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2013, 02:25:05 pm »
"We have no reliable numbers to date."

Bullshit.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2013, 02:27:09 pm »
"No reliable date through the system is one of the problems we have>"

"The system is not functioning, which is why we are not getting the reliable data."

All bullshit.  If they had any good numbers at all they would be presenting them.  The only reason for delay is because they know damned well what those numbers are and they are deeply embarrassing to Obama himself.

Offline happyg

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2013, 02:27:37 pm »

Brad M.D. ‏@BradMD  1m 
REPEAL OBAMACARE. The solution is PATIENT POWER via free markets with price and product transparency. #pjnet

Nebraska Rep. Terry notes his state's insurance commissioner has no data on Obamacare enrollment. Sebelius: We have no reliable data.

Katie Pavlich ‏@KatiePavlich  1m 
"We do not have any reliable date about enrollment" -#Sebelius still can't tell us how many people have signed up for Obamacare

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2013, 02:28:14 pm »
I'm near profanity here...Aunt Ester is now using the Hildebeest Benghazi response formula: What difference does it make??  It isn't productive to fix any blame here, let's just move forward....

This is a joke...she says the site never crashed...just a little slow....no one calls her on this or really anything else...even the Repubs[other than Blackburn] have asked any hardball questions...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2013, 02:29:24 pm »
"No reliable date through the system is one of the problems we have>"

"The system is not functioning, which is why we are not getting the reliable data."

All bullshit.  If they had any good numbers at all they would be presenting them.  The only reason for delay is because they know damned well what those numbers are and they are deeply embarrassing to Obama himself.

This is a bullsh*t hearing! Democrats are defending ACA, while the republicans recognize it as a hearing...so far.

Offline happyg

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2013, 02:30:15 pm »
This is a joke...she says the site never crashed...just a little slow....no one calls her on this or really anything else...even the Repubs[other than Blackburn] have asked any hardball questions...

I was thinking the same thing. Blackburn did a good job. Too bad they all aren't gutsy like her.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2013, 02:30:18 pm »
Kelly O'Donnell ‏@KellyO 2m

"The system isn't functioning..."Sebelius on why they can't say how many have enrolled
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2013, 02:31:07 pm »
"We won't have data till the end of the month."

Wait a minute.  Yesterday they were saying there would be data mid-month.

The lies continue.

Offline happyg

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2013, 02:32:00 pm »

Single. Payer. Single. Payer. Republicans let me help you: "Ms. #Sebelius, was this system set up to lead to a single payer system?"

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2013, 02:32:41 pm »
This is a bullsh*t hearing! Democrats are defending ACA, while the republicans recognize it as a hearing...so far.

Yep...no meaningful questions from the Dhimmies yet, mainly recitation of talking points, or changing the subject to anything but the website operations.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2013, 02:34:51 pm »

This hearing is just further proof that America is DOOMED if what we are seeing played out does not result in a HUGE political earthquake in 2014 and 2016!

THAT is the bottom line to all of this!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline happyg

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2013, 02:35:27 pm »

Michelle Malkin ‏@michellemalkin  21s 
Sebelius gets all hot & bothered when Rep. Terry asks if his state can get enrollment data. "The system is not functioning," she hisses.

Speaker John Boehner ‏@SpeakerBoehner  44s 
Via @BloombergNews: “California coverage cancellations show #ObamaCare price

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2013, 02:37:13 pm »
Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream 1m

RepRogers to SecSebelius - You allowed http://healthcare.gov  to go live w major privacy risk, didn't even have basic testing, encryption
Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2013, 02:37:53 pm »
Let me see if I understand this correctly.  From what I just heard, not only was there no end-to-end testing done on the Security of the system, the ongoing "hot fixes" and "patches" being installed to improve functionality have not been tested either, and may in fact further compromise what little security the site ever had.

I know we have people here who are tech wizards, so please feel free to correct me on the above if I misunderstood it.....

Offline happyg

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2013, 02:40:31 pm »
Right, Chieftan!

Avik Roy ‏@avik  3m 
Rep. Rogers (MI): #Sebelius put Americans' sensitive personal information at risk by opening website without security testing.

John Hayward ‏@Doc_0  4m 
Giving all these people who have "no reliable data" and zero accountability control of health care is working out great.

MediaResearchCenter ‏@theMRC  1m 
Joe Scarborough and Company Refuse to Admit Obama ‘Lied’ About ObamaCare http://ow.ly/2Bby1m

MediaResearchCenter ‏@theMRC  1m 
Look on the Bright Side! CNN Relays ObamaCare Spin After WH Admits Some Will Lose Insurance http://ow.ly/2Bby1n

Offline happyg

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2013, 02:41:47 pm »

Katie Pavlich ‏@KatiePavlich  42s 
Shorter Dem. Doyle: How do we sucker young people into paying for this massive thing, Ms. #Sebelius?

Apparently Democrat Michael Doyle thinks millions of people losing their coverage is "Republican propaganda" #Sebelius

Offline happyg

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2013, 02:43:43 pm »

Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream  4m 
RepDoyle says - GOP's real fear is that Obamacare will succeed, they've been doing propaganda push
Dem. Rep. Doyle - "We need a marketing campaign." #debacle

OMG, Dem. Rep. Doyle calls a 33-year-old a "kid" working for him. GAH. 33-year-olds are not freaking KIDS.

Katie Pavlich ‏@KatiePavlich  2m 
Shorter Dem. Doyle: How do we sucker young people into paying for this massive thing, Ms. #Sebelius?

Offline happyg

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2013, 02:44:22 pm »
Hey Democrats, telling consumers who can't get on website that

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2013, 02:44:40 pm »
And security of the system would take at least 2 months worth of active testing before it could be certified.  And that's before you ever get to any of the other functionality problems of the system.  Without a secure system there is absolutely no telling who will get their hands on all of your most personal data.

How long will it be until we hear of some hacker accessing IRS files via the Obamacare website??  Care to bet me someone isn't trying to do just that right now???

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2013, 02:46:16 pm »
Let me see if I understand this correctly.  From what I just heard, not only was there no end-to-end testing done on the Security of the system, the ongoing "hot fixes" and "patches" being installed to improve functionality have not been tested either, and may in fact further compromise what little security the site ever had.

I know we have people here who are tech wizards, so please feel free to correct me on the above if I misunderstood it.....

She flat out refused to shut down the site, before making sure there was an end to end test of Security of ppls Financials!
Support the USO

Offline happyg

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2013, 02:46:37 pm »
And security of the system would take at least 2 months worth of active testing before it could be certified.  And that's before you ever get to any of the other functionality problems of the system.  Without a secure system there is absolutely no telling who will get their hands on all of your most personal data.

How long will it be until we hear of some hacker accessing IRS files via the Obamacare website??  Care to bet me someone isn't trying to do just that right now???

No bets from me. I wouldn't be surprised if someone's private information is not in use in some nefarious endeavor.

Offline happyg

« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2013, 02:47:24 pm »

New Democratic slogan for 33-year-old children, "Forever young!" #Sebelius

Michelle Malkin ‏@michellemalkin  2m 
Dear Lord. Democrat Rep. Doyle brags that his wife is paying for their 33 yr old son's health insurance.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2013, 02:47:55 pm »

Sorry mate - I don't take sucker bets  :laugh:

There is exactly zero chance people aren't just getting in but also posting exploits and back doors on private message boards or IRC channels.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink