Author Topic: Obama hates Christianity  (Read 962 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Obama hates Christianity
« on: October 30, 2013, 08:10:36 AM »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Fishrrman

Re: Obama hates Christianity
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 10:39:13 PM »
All the necessary evidence was there before he won in 2008.

Yet he not only won once, he won twice.

How can the Christians that pulled the lever for him have been so stupid?

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 10:48:25 PM »
At best he's an atheist.  At worst he is a Muslim.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 08:49:40 AM »
All the necessary evidence was there before he won in 2008.

Yet he not only won once, he won twice.

How can the Christians that pulled the lever for him have been so stupid?
I've mentioned this before: a local pro-life activist recounted to me in 2008 her frustration with another Christian pro-life activist who happened to be black.

The second lady said she planned to vote for Obama. The first lady gave her chapter and verse on exactly how pro-abortion Obama was and would be, and how hostile his policies would be to the pro-life movement.

The second lady's response was, "But he's black."
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 09:10:52 AM »
I can forgive blacks for lockstep voting in 2008.  They had to be excited beyond belief that one of theirs was up for the presidency.  What gets me is how many voted for him again in 2012. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 09:11:48 AM »
At best he's an atheist.  At worst he is a Muslim.

Culturally he is Muslim. He identifies with Islam regardless of whether or not he throws down a rug and puts his butt in the air.

He has nothing but praise for Islam and nothing but condemnation and ridicule for Christianity. His words and deeds tell me all I need to know about how Hussien feels about Christians.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 09:49:32 AM »
This is a great resource, ranger!  Thanks!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 09:52:05 AM »
I've mentioned this before: a local pro-life activist recounted to me in 2008 her frustration with another Christian pro-life activist who happened to be black.

The second lady said she planned to vote for Obama. The first lady gave her chapter and verse on exactly how pro-abortion Obama was and would be, and how hostile his policies would be to the pro-life movement.

The second lady's response was, "But he's black."

We had a neighbor who was a female African-American pro-life obstetrician/gynecologist who voted for him for the same reason.

I'm not black, so I don't understand, but how did so many good people put their race above their Christian principles?

It doesn't make any sense to me, considering how radical he clearly was, and how morally conservative so many blacks are.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 10:24:28 AM »
Older blacks are more morally conservative, but I have to wonder about their Generation x'ers and Millennials?  Look at all they have been exposed to growing up with that nasty rap music, etc.  Our culture has become so hyper-racial since Obama took office, who knows anymore? 

Offline flowers

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2013, 01:54:07 PM »
 I think he is more pro-muzzie than anything else. Now whether he has a prayer rug in the private residence I haven't made up my mind yet.  I think he went to Rev Wrights church to not only get street creds but Wright church seemed to hate America and Obama does too.

I do know he hates Christians and isn't one.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf