Author Topic: Ohio islamic school: childrn's ankles & wrists chained - beaten with a long stick for not learning relgious passages  (Read 1970 times)

rangerrebew

In the first paragraph the author talks about a 7 YEAR OLD GIRL AND HER HUSBAND at the school.  Since when did marriages of minors become legal in this country?  Such things as pedophilia must be made legal to allow this particular type of marriage and you can count on the fact liberals will be fast tracking it.  Since when do schools, public or private, get away with abusing children, chaining and beating them?  Yet muslims ARE allowed to abuse children in this way?  Islam is also on a fast track to destroy America, with their willing accomplices the democrats.

Ohio Islamic School: Children's Ankles & Wrists Chained - Beaten with a Long Stick for not Learning Religious Passages

This story is eerily similar to the firsthand undercover investigation I reported on here on the Al-Farooq mosque in Nashville, Tennessee. I had video footage of a 7-year-old girl talking about her husband and how they are regularly beaten during shariah class. sharia-law-obama-administration-paves-the-way-for-sharia-lawThe video is just the sound -- it was a hidden camera at the mosque. Listen to the girl describing how kids are beaten, as she begins to cry.

The abuse that these children describe below mirrors what we heard in the Tennessee mosque audio and what we see in this video of an Islamic school here.   

Hundreds of Atlas readers contacted Child Services, the DHS, and even the Governor's office, but no action was taken in Tennessee. Let's hope that Columbus, Ohio doesn't cave to Islamic supremacist pressure.

This horror speaks to a larger problem -- importing jihad: "when several students in a class of mostly Somalis learning English, entered a discussion." A class of mostly Somalis?

Columbus Ohio -- Rifqa Bary's old stomping grounds.

"Allegations Of Child Abuse At Religious School Of Mosque" 10TV

COLUMBUS, Ohio - An investigation is underway after teachers at a Westerville school reported allegations of child abuse at a mosque.   

Westerville police said the accusations came from children, who are 8, 9, and 10 years old.

A normal day of school at Mark Twain Elementary in Westerville took quite the turn, when several students in a class of mostly Somalis learning English, entered a discussion.   

According to a Westerville Police report, the allegations were discovered after children told their teachers about the alleged actions at their religious school, which is part of the Masjid As-Salaamah mosque on Cleveland Avenue in Columbus.

According to the police report, it all started when the teacher said how impressed she was with their knowledge of the Quran.

In response, one of the students told her that, at their religious school, "if they do not learn their religious passages as they are instructed," they are sometimes "chained to a wall by their wrists and ankles and beaten with a long stick."   

10TV spoke with a founding board member of the mosque, who said they never knew about any of the allegations until Franklin County Children Services stepped in.

"We understand the seriousness of this," said Mahdi Warsama, Masjid As-Salaamah Board Member.

After an internal investigation involving speaking to teachers and parents, Warsama said, "we couldn't find anything to support these allegations."

The police report states that another student told his teacher he witnessed beatings, was "beaten with a belt on his legs," and saw another student, who "had his head stepped on for complaining of a headache."   

"We understand that these are innocent kids. These things cannot happen in our watch," said Warsama. "If there is any merit to these allegations, I assure you, Masjid As-Salaamah will deal with it professionally, and swiftly, and responsibly."

Westerville School says their policy is for teachers to report any allegations of child abuse.  10TV tried to speak with those teachers, but so far they have not responded to the requests.

Westerville School released the following statement: "Given the nature of the information shared by students with their teacher, school officials were obligated to immediately file a report with the authorities, which they did. Those authorities have determined that an investigation is merited."

Editor's Note: And these are what Rep. Andre Carson (D-IN) is calling for in all public schools in the United States.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/ohio-islamic-school-childrens-ankles-wrists-chained-beaten-long-stick-learning-religious-passages/#ixzz2jCimdspU
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/ohio-islamic-school-childrens-ankles-wrists-chained-beaten-long-stick-learning-religious-passages/#KDa0mga0OFpOr5JP.99

Offline happyg

What struck me is that the children thought it was a normal thing to be tortured into learning.

rangerrebew

What struck me is that the children thought it was a normal thing to be tortured into learning.

I'm certain it is in Islamic nations. 11513

Offline musiclady

"We understand the seriousness of this," said Mahdi Warsama, Masjid As-Salaamah Board Member.

After an internal investigation involving speaking to teachers and parents, Warsama said, "we couldn't find anything to support these allegations."

It's not a sin to lie to infidels.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline happyg

It's scary to think children are being beaten and tortured right under our noses, and nothing is done about it. The real infidels are those savages!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

It is, however, a sin to lie about an Imam. I am going to believe the kids here.

One thing that impressed me is they were willing to speak up. Either they have been corrupted by the horrible Western idea of freedom and respect for all, or they have one heck of a good relationship with their teacher!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It's scary to think children are being beaten and tortured right under our noses, and nothing is done about it. The real infidels are those savages!

Happens all the time - to American kids too. All you can do is report your suspicions if you see anything hinky and hope for the best. Or deal with it in person, but that is less advisable.

Offline musiclady

It is, however, a sin to lie about an Imam. I am going to believe the kids here.

One thing that impressed me is they were willing to speak up. Either they have been corrupted by the horrible Western idea of freedom and respect for all, or they have one heck of a good relationship with their teacher!

You completely misunderstood my point.

The liar is Warsama, NOT the kids.

OF COURSE they are telling the truth.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I did, my Lady.

My deepest apologies. I should have known you would not think that way!  :shrug:

Offline musiclady

The frightening thing is that it is part of their false religion that beating and torturing children is OK.

(And please, no one bring up "spare the rod, spoil the child"..........that is NOT a parallel to the vicious, ugly abuse encouraged by Islam.  All religions are most certainly not the same).

Offline olde north church

Yeah, now if I could get a Coke, light ice, that would be great.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.