Author Topic: Valerie Jarrett: Obamacare Doesn't Force Americans Out of Their Health Plans  (Read 829 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/28/Valerie-Jarrett-Obamacare-Doesn-t-Force-Americans-out-of-Their-Health-Plans

by William Bigelow 29 Oct 2013, 5:37 AM PDT

Barack Obama’s Senior Advisor, Valerie Jarrett, tweeted on Monday, “FACT: Nothing in #ObamaCare forces people out of their health plans. No change is required unless insurance companies change existing plans.”

This flies in the face of an NBC News report that not only revealed that more than half of Americans who buy individual insurance will have their insurance cancelled because of Obamacare’s mandates, but also that the Obama Administration knew that fact and covered it up.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Lying communist b*tch.

But you can see the narrative that they've come up with.  I'm seeing it posted all over the place.  It is all the fault of the evil insurance companies.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Cincinnatus

But you can see the narrative that they've come up with.

Yep, they are being pilloried on all sides because the falsity of Obama's claim,
If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period.
is now as transparent as he said his administration would be. So they are desperately seeking a scapegoat.

If you want to track who is a fanatic Obamaniac, to the point of absurdity, merely watch who repeats this mantra uncritically.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wait, wait, wait, wait, hold on a minute. I have a question.

Who the hell is Valerie Jarrett and why do I give a shit what her opinon on Obamacare is? Who is she, and why is she running America!?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cincinnatus

Now this is a very good question: Who the hell is Valerie Jarrett and why do I give a shit what her opinon on Obamacare is? Who is she, and why is she running America!?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams