Author Topic: THE ENEMY: Sean Penn wants Obama to ‘commit’ Ted Cruz and other Tea Party congressmen by executive order  (Read 1011 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://therightscoop.com/the-enemy-sean-penn-wants-obama-to-commit-ted-cruz-and-other-tea-party-congressmen-by-executive-order/

THE ENEMY: Sean Penn wants Obama to ‘commit’ Ted Cruz and other Tea Party congressmen by executive order

Posted by The Right Scoop The Right Scoop on October 29th, 2013 in Politics

This is another example of the liberal know-it-all mindset, that Sean Penn would deem those he disagrees with as having a mental disorder so that they could have them committed for psychiatric help or something. Also another reason why we have the 2nd Amendment:

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

IT seems a couple of people here would go along with Penn and lock up all us Tea Party members and supporters.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
I'm seeing more and more liberals openly calling for martial law and the rounding up of all "enemies of the state" aka anyone opposed to Obama.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
“One person's craziness is another person's reality.”
Tim Burton
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

Not only does he want to lock up those with whom he disagrees, but he wants to have it done by EXECUTIVE ORDER.

IOW, he wants a dictatorship where the dictator gets to throw his political enemies into the loony bin.

The scariest thing about this is that Sean Penn isn't afraid to say these kinds of things in public.

He knows that there are enough people who share his radical ideology that he won't get into any trouble for suggesting that the President lock us all up.

These are frightening times.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cincinnatus

Don't forget Sean is a red diaper baby. In the nation his daddy supported, the Stalinist Soviet Union, dissidents were silenced by being sent to the GULAG or, in later years, committed to a psychiatric facility. Penn is in that tradition.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams