Author Topic: Jay Carney Berates Insurance Companies For Complying With Obamacare  (Read 1182 times)

Offline happyg

Katie Pavlich

Speaking to reporters Tuesday White House Press Secretary Jay Carney blamed loss of healthcare coverage for millions of Americans on insurance companies complying with the Affordable Care Act.

"Insurers pulled those plans away from them," Carney said. "The law [Obamacare] could not order insurers not to cancel that plan."

Millions of health insurance plans are no longer available because they do not meet Obamacare standards and regulations. Carney's comments come less than 24 hours after information surfaced showing President Obama knew millions of Americans would be losing their health insurance plans under Obamacare despite promising, "If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."

When pressed on the issue of millions losing individual insurance plans they wanted to keep, Carney said it is five percent of the population being affected by insurance loss. That five percent adds up to 14 million people.

"We're talking about 5% of the country," Carney said after justifying losses and referring to the individual marketplace as a "wild west" that needed more regulation.

Now that the Obama administration is taking heat from all sides on the loss of insurance, the White House is pivoting back to blaming insurance companies for the loss of those plans, not Obamacare itself, which makes millions of plans illegal.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/10/29/jay-carney-were-only-talking-about-five-percent-of-people-losing-their-health-plans-n1733027?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Offline flowers

Re: Jay Carney Berates Insurance Companies For Complying With Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 07:41:06 pm »
That took 24hrs to come up with Jay?  We knew they would do this.

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 09:51:35 pm »
That took 24hrs to come up with Jay?  We knew they would do this.

Can you imagine what the media would have done to a republican press secretary if the best he/she could do was stonewall?  They were meaner to Baghdad Bob than Carney and they know most everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie or deflection.  I'll bet he has more blames than answers if a count were taken. :baby:

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 09:55:17 pm »
Did you ever wonder why Norah O'Donnell dumped him?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 10:06:28 pm »
They're getting killed on this.  Angry people with no health insurance, unable to get insurance through the website, are going to let these sumbitches in the White House know about it too.

Let's see how many polls they do. I'll bet not many. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 10:10:14 pm »
Did you ever wonder why Norah O'Donnell dumped him?
Yikes the two were a couple?  :thud:

Offline olde north church

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 10:21:56 pm »
Yikes the two were a couple?  :thud:

Decades ago.  I thought I might have had a chance.  It was before I was married and I'm going on 19 years.  With Norah, not Jay.  I thought she was cute at one time.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 10:23:09 pm by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.