Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 08:09:22 PM »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 08:18:24 PM »
Look, Obammy and his crew have been talking in terms of containing a nuclear Iran since he was in the Senate, so none of this should be a surprise to anyone who is not connected to the major media outlets.  I expect a nuclear test any time, possibly via the Norks who have been busy at their test site for some months now.  Iran is going to get the bomb, and so is Saudi Arabia and a whole bunch of other Islamic countries, all thanks to Obama.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 11:20:15 AM »
Look, Obammy and his crew have been talking in terms of containing a nuclear Iran since he was in the Senate, so none of this should be a surprise to anyone who is not connected to the major media outlets.  I expect a nuclear test any time, possibly via the Norks who have been busy at their test site for some months now.  Iran is going to get the bomb, and so is Saudi Arabia and a whole bunch of other Islamic countries, all thanks to Obama.

Good to have you back, Chief!

As I said on another thread, Saudi Arabia is going to get the bomb - but not in the sense you mean. Control of the holy sites is an obsession with Iran's governing council. They want Mecca and Medina.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf