Author Topic: WATCH A TOP OBAMACARE OFFICIAL DELIVER THE SAME ANSWER 8 TIMES IN 5 MINUTES  (Read 805 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/29/top-obamacare-official-may-not-even-know-how-many-people-have-enrolled-in-the-program/

WATCH A TOP OBAMACARE OFFICIAL DELIVER THE SAME ANSWER 8 TIMES IN 5 MINUTES
Oct. 29, 2013 11:38am Oliver Darcy

Medicare chief Marilyn Tavenner delivered the same answer to a question eight times during a Congressional hearing Tuesday and claimed that even she does not have numbers yet on how many people have successfully enrolled in President Barack Obama’s signature health care program.

House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp (R-Mich.) acknowledged the Medicare and Medicaid administrator was unable to release the enrollment numbers to the public, but repeatedly grilled her asking if she was personally aware of how many people have enrolled.

“Do you not know, do you not have any idea on how many people enrolled?” Camp asked, later adding, “are you getting those numbers?”

“Am I getting those numbers? Not yet,” Tavenner answered.

“You have no numbers on who’s enrolled?” Camp pressed. “So you have no idea?”

“We will have those numbers in mid-November,” the Medicare Chief replied, repeating that answer seven more times during her exchange with Camp.

The House Ways & Means Committee Chair reiterated his question one last time.

“I understand you aren’t publicly releasing those numbers,” Camp said. “But I am asking, do you have any idea on a weekly basis how many people enroll? I mean, how do you not know how many people have enrolled?”

“Chairman Camp, we will have those numbers in mid-November,” Tavenner replied.

Tavenner is the senior administration official closes to the implementation of Obama’s landmark health care program.

At the start of her testimony, she also apologized for the glitches that have riddled the healthcare.gov website.

“To the millions of Americans who’ve attempted to use HealthCare.gov to shop and enroll in health-care coverage, I want to apologize to you that the website has not worked as well as it should,” the Medicare chief said. “We know how desperately you need affordable coverage.”

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Instead of grandstanding, they need to ask straight forward questions and demand the same kind of answer. This bs is a waste of time, if any sort of answer and non answer is allowable.

Offline flowers

What will come of this hearing...........*****crickets*****

Offline Cincinnatus

The numbers must be very bad.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

rangerrebew

It kind of reminds me of Susan Rice and Jay Carney on Benghazi. :tongue2: