Author Topic: Big business declares war on tea party  (Read 563 times)

Offline Olivia

Big business declares war on tea party
« on: October 29, 2013, 11:42:00 AM »
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Online Millee

Re: Big business declares war on tea party
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 11:53:09 AM »
Isn't smaller government better for businesses???  I don't understand their rationale.   :shrug:

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 11:57:41 AM »
Isn't smaller government better for businesses???  I don't understand their rationale.   :shrug:

No because then they have to compete.

Better to have Uncle 'level the playing field' and protect management bonuses...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Olivia

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 11:57:57 AM »

You only have to understand one thing.  Any big business that sticks their nose into politics has a stake in who's elected to do their bidding.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Online Millee

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 12:19:22 PM »
Thanks Dan & Olivia.   :beer:

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 12:27:15 PM »
Thanks Dan & Olivia.   :beer:

As a society, 'Doing the right thing' has been replaced with 'What's in it for me?'

Sad isn't it? 

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf