Author Topic: Tweeting Bra: Sends Tweets Every Time It's Unclasped  (Read 1936 times)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Tweeting Bra: Sends Tweets Every Time It's Unclasped
« on: October 29, 2013, 03:39:42 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/10/28/Tweeting-Bra-Sends-Tweets-Every-Time-It-s-Unclasped

Tweeting Bra: Sends Tweets Every Time It's Unclasped
by JON DAVID KAHN  28 Oct 2013

A Greek marketing group has created the first "Tweeting Bra" as part of a campaign from Nestle Fitness for October's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The social networking bra utilizes a special mechanism hidden under the hook of the bra. When it is unhooked, a signal is sent to a cell phone which in turn notifies a server that generates a tweet. 

A popular Greek TV presenter, Maria Bacodimou, will be wearing the tweeting bra for two weeks. Whenever her bra comes off, a tweet will be sent to her roughly 150 K followers reminding them to perform breast self-exams.  The Tweeting Bra also has it's own account on Twitter.

Unfortunately, the bra only sends Tweets in Greek at this time.

But a girl can dream.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Tweeting Bra: Sends Tweets Every Time It's Unclasped
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 03:40:56 pm »
I think I'll get one of these for my wife AND my mistress.

As long as they don't start making men's zippers that tweet, I'm fine with it. 

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 12:05:14 am »
Is this the 21st century version of the chastity belt?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 03:19:52 am »
Is this the 21st century version of the chastity belt?

I can see how it COULD be...   :whistle:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 04:07:41 am »
Did you see a new study came out today that men may tell you they look into your eyes, but they wired men up and tracked their eye movement and they ALL look at the boobs first.  Sheesh - didn't need a machine to tell me that!   :silly: :silly:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 12:40:56 pm »
I think I'll get one of these for my wife AND my mistress.

As long as they don't start making men's zippers that tweet, I'm fine with it.

If it's a man's zipper, it won't be a tweet. It'll be an almost constant bugle call sounding "Charge!".
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 12:46:28 pm »
If it's a man's zipper, it won't be a tweet. It'll be an almost constant bugle call sounding "Charge!".

Just so long as it doesn't play "Taps..."

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 12:54:32 pm »
Did you see a new study came out today that men may tell you they look into your eyes, but they wired men up and tracked their eye movement and they ALL look at the boobs first.  Sheesh - didn't need a machine to tell me that!   :silly: :silly:

Sorry, but the impulse is completely hard-wired in our brains. I tried to stop, but I couldn't. Not that I ever wanted to.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn