Author Topic: Peter Fonda Wonders if GOP Hacked ObamaCare Site  (Read 1277 times)

Offline happyg

Peter Fonda Wonders if GOP Hacked ObamaCare Site
« on: October 29, 2013, 01:25:36 pm »
Actor Peter Fonda took to social media today with a question that threatens to deposit him into the far-left fever swamps.

The veteran performer is well aware of just how poorly the ObamaCare official web site works. Even Saturday Night Live noticed--and mocked the site's rollout without mercy.

And he's wondering if its the work of the president's political enemies or genuine incompetence.

Could the health insurance website have been hacked by GOP? Or is it just another Obumble

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/10/28/peter-fonda-gop-hack-obamacare

Offline flowers

Re: Peter Fonda Wonders if GOP Hacked ObamaCare Site
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 05:20:56 pm »
Please stop this insanity!

Offline Olivia

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 05:37:37 pm »
You'd be surprised at how many low level thinkers will believe him.
Maybe that's the excuse Obama needs.  It was the fault of the republicans that his website doesn't work.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline collins

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 07:00:08 pm »
Yeah, I bet this moonbat is right. It's those Tea Party hackers again - they are so racist they will stoop to ANYTHING to make Obama look bad./s

No, your party wanted this, your party did this. Be like sissy and go sit on a tank, Pete.

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 07:47:14 pm »
I had no idea he was as big a lunatic as his sister. *bouche*

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 07:53:48 pm »
Hack a computer?  The GOP??

They'd  bring a hatchet.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 08:03:32 pm »
Hack a computer?  The GOP??

They'd  bring a hatchet.

There is enough combined spine in the republican party to lift it. 88kleenix

Offline raml

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 08:07:04 pm »
Peter use to be worse than his sister till she went over to Vietnam and became a traitor to her country. Her father was pretty liberal too her mother committed suicide and I certainly can't blame her living with these nuts would do me in.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2013, 08:21:03 pm »
Yeah, I bet this moonbat is right. It's those Tea Party hackers again.

Wrong. I have it on very good authority the site was actually hacked by Ted Cruz.

Yes, Senator Cruz. Frustrated and angry over his failure to implement the Republican Party's platform principle that
Congressional Republicans are committed to its repeal
, he has done the next best thing by sabotaging the ObamaCare website and kidnapping the woman whose visage used to grace its cover.

There seems to be no end to the man's wickedness as one can easily learn by reading any thread on here, all of which, including sports, seem to talk about him and his nefarious deeds. So I need not say anything more about this as you can find the proof practically everywhere on this Forum.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline flowers

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2013, 08:39:14 pm »
Peter use to be worse than his sister till she went over to Vietnam and became a traitor to her country. Her father was pretty liberal too her mother committed suicide and I certainly can't blame her living with these nuts would do me in.
Her mother committing suicide was one reason her and Ted got together. He said that in a interview one time on larry king.  One of his parents committed suicide as well.