Author Topic: Mitch McConnell tells donors: No more shutdowns  (Read 565 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Mitch McConnell tells donors: No more shutdowns
« on: October 28, 2013, 10:48:19 PM »

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
Re: Mitch McConnell tells donors: No more shutdowns
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 11:46:55 PM »
The senators did not publicly discuss whether they would support or encourage businesses and trade associations to play a more aggressive role in primaries.

Where did these guys learn how to fight a battle?  St. Rafael wouldn't hesitate to publicly announce his strategy months before doing it.  That's how he stopped Obamacare and helped us negotiate that sweet shutdown deal.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 11:51:56 PM »
Ted Cruz has reached his sell-by date in terms of hamstringing Republicans going forward.

He's been in Iowa, now going to South Carolina. 

Everything Ted Cruz does is about Ted Cruz. 

He could care less about how he gets there.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 12:03:55 AM »
Ted Cruz has reached his sell-by date in terms of hamstringing Republicans going forward.

He's been in Iowa, now going to South Carolina. 

Everything Ted Cruz does is about Ted Cruz. 

He could care less about how he gets there.

I would have sworn the title of this thread was about Mitch McConnell.....

...... yep, checked the title and it is. 

Once again Sink just cannot resist turning it into a Cruz-bashing thread.  We've morphed from Palin Derangement Syndrome to Cruz Derangement Syndrome.....   

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 12:13:02 AM »
I would have sworn the title of this thread was about Mitch McConnell.....

...... yep, checked the title and it is. 

You're right Rapunzel.  Big ups to Mitch McConnell.  A strategist who knows how to hold his cards close to his vest before he plays them.  He knows when to hold em and knows when to fold em.  He's my kind of GOP leader.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf