Author Topic: Obama: it doesn't make sense to have 11 million people in this country illegally  (Read 419 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
/Rant on.

The USA has the most ridiculously convoluted immigration system it is possible to imagine.

It takes years, sometimes, for stupid reasons like you can't remember the address where you lived when you were two. Costs thousands of dollars, massive stress and anxiety and you can be deported at any time for any reason. Even if your spouse is a US citizen.

If I come to live in the USA - as I occasionally threaten to - I will do it the sensible way. Run the border and work for/pay cash.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
/Rant on.

The USA has the most ridiculously convoluted immigration system it is possible to imagine.

It takes years, sometimes, for stupid reasons like you can't remember the address where you lived when you were two. Costs thousands of dollars, massive stress and anxiety and you can be deported at any time for any reason. Even if your spouse is a US citizen.

If I come to live in the USA - as I occasionally threaten to - I will do it the sensible way. Run the border and work for/pay cash.

I'm thinking of sneaking into Mexico and then back into the US as an illegal alien so I can live better. :pondering:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline xfreeper

Obama: it doesn't make sense to have 11 million people in this country illegally

Especially when they can be voting democrats

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf