Author Topic: ICE memo: Obamacare eligibility info will not be used to enforce immigration law  (Read 523 times)

Offline happyg

Offline GourmetDan

IOW... sign up as many Medicaid-dependents as possible to collapse the system...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Rapunzel

I posted on another thread last night... I'd be willing to bet these new Medicaid signups are illegals.

Offline GourmetDan

I posted on another thread last night... I'd be willing to bet these new Medicaid signups are illegals.

Well that is the message the administration is sending.

Basically begging illegals to sign up for free medical care...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Rapunzel

Well that is the message the administration is sending.

Basically begging illegals to sign up for free medical care...

No other way to explain the sudden rash of over a million signups for Medicaid because anyone who is eligible for Medicaid didn't need Obamacare to sign up for it in the first place.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf