Author Topic: Book Punctures Myth That Bush Never Doubted Iraq Policies  (Read 594 times)

Offline happyg

Book Punctures Myth That Bush Never Doubted Iraq Policies
« on: October 28, 2013, 11:44:01 AM »

Offline musiclady

Re: Book Punctures Myth That Bush Never Doubted Iraq Policies
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 11:52:10 AM »
I wonder if Peter Baker actually ever talked with President Bush or VP Cheney about anything........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 11:54:25 AM »
I wonder if Peter Baker actually ever talked with President Bush or VP Cheney about anything........

He works for the New York Times, so that is a hint.  **nononono*

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 12:17:12 PM »
He works for the New York Times, so that is a hint.  **nononono*

The leftist Bush caricature that bore no resemblance to the real man is evident in multiple comments here.

Ridiculous.

Bush said repeatedly that the decision to go to war in Iraq, and the deaths of the young men and women he sent to war weighed heavily on him.

The idea that he was a happy-go-lucky war-monger was a leftist fabrication based on their hatred of him as a man (their hatred mostly, I think, due to the fact that they were unable to steal the 2000 election from him, but also partly because he was moral and decent, and the polar opposite of every leftist in power).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf