Author Topic: Obama loses the Middle East  (Read 474 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Obama loses the Middle East
« on: October 28, 2013, 06:44:57 AM »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Obama loses the Middle East
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 08:18:03 AM »
Obama's problem is more than just blind ideology, his biggest problems are his extreme arrogance and hubris. Combine these traits with a somewhat less than average intelligence and you get Barry Obama.

I have seen this many times in my career. It is a psychological condition which normally manifests when an unqualified, incompetent, person is put in a position for which they are not qualified and cannot do. It is an overcompensation mechanism to deal with the stress and is usually acompanied with unwarranted anger and outbursts of rage.

Obama hates his job. He does not understand it and cannot do it and it frustrates him. He wants the percs, but doesn't want the work. We can only pray that it becomes too much for him, and he resigns.

That would be the best possible scenario for him, his family, America, and the entire world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf