Author Topic: Obama in no mood to talk ObamaCare  (Read 2928 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama in no mood to talk ObamaCare
« on: October 27, 2013, 05:52:11 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/330811-obama-disregards-obamacare-question-on-walk-to-church

Obama in no mood to talk ObamaCare
By Elise Viebeck - 10/27/13 11:36 AM ET

President Obama was not in the mood to field questions about ObamaCare during his walk to church on Sunday.

"C'mon guys. I'm going to church," Obama reportedly said when asked if the law's troubled enrollment website would be ready by Nov. 30.

The exchange comes after a tough week for the White House on ObamaCare. 

Federal health officials are still trying to fix HealthCare.gov, the dysfunctional website where millions are meant to purchase health coverage by the end of March. 

The administration announced Friday that the repair effort will be finished by Nov. 30 in order to give consumers time to choose plans by mid-December, the cutoff for coverage that begins in January.

The first family attended the 11 a.m. service at St. John's Episcopal Church in downtown Washington, D.C.

The parish is located a short walk from the White House across Lafayette Park.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Obama in no mood to talk ObamaCare
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 06:08:39 pm »
Going to Church!? You must be kidding me. Yeah right, I'm sure Obama accepts Jesus Christ as his personal savior. Give me a break. Well, maybe it will be good for him. I'm sure all his Muzzie relatives and friends are not too happy about it.

Does his Imam know about this...?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 06:10:18 pm »
yikes his base must be pissed at him, he is going to church!   :smokin:

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 06:12:16 pm »
One more thing. We all know if obamacare was going great he would have spoke all the way to church about it!   :smokin:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 06:31:09 pm »

Obama's base hates Church. Their eyes sizzle when they see a picture of Jesus or the ten commandments. They can't even look at Christmas tree without being 'offended'.

The only way Obama, Pelosi, and all the fake 'Reverends' get away with their claim to Christianity is that their base knows full well they are lying. So that makes it Ok.

The Leftists know that they are doing it as a display, a show to fool some of the moderates. For George Bush, Sarah Palin, Rick Santorum, Bill O'reilly, and so many others, their religious faith, their Christianity, is used as a bludgeon against them to prove how silly and stupid they are.

If anyone on the Left goes to Church, they are magnanimous and noble.
If anyone on the Right goes to Church, they are stupid, backward, racist and homophobic.

Go figure.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 06:31:24 pm »
If he's going to church his internals must really be bad.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2013, 07:50:14 pm »

Obama's base hates Church. Their eyes sizzle when they see a picture of Jesus or the ten commandments. They can't even look at Christmas tree without being 'offended'.

The only way Obama, Pelosi, and all the fake 'Reverends' get away with their claim to Christianity is that their base knows full well they are lying. So that makes it Ok.

The Leftists know that they are doing it as a display, a show to fool some of the moderates. For George Bush, Sarah Palin, Rick Santorum, Bill O'reilly, and so many others, their religious faith, their Christianity, is used as a bludgeon against them to prove how silly and stupid they are.

If anyone on the Left goes to Church, they are magnanimous and noble.
If anyone on the Right goes to Church, they are stupid, backward, racist and homophobic.

Go figure.

Just what "church" does he attend?  I seriously doubt the Secret Service would allow him to walk to church every Sunday, too easy for someone to plan a hit - especially in the friendly confines of D.C.  Something else is going on with that. :Odance:

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2013, 07:53:29 pm »
Just what "church" does he attend?  I seriously doubt the Secret Service would allow him to walk to church every Sunday, too easy for someone to plan a hit - especially in the friendly confines of D.C.  Something else is going on with that. :Odance:
Maybe he needed to meet with his dealer in person.....? :smokin:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2013, 10:41:03 pm »
He's a regular churchgoer, I'll have you know. He regularly goes twice a year.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2013, 10:42:51 pm »
He's a regular churchgoer, I'll have you know. He regularly goes twice a year.

Yes, every time his polling numbers tank or he is running for election/re-election - or whichever comes first.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2013, 10:54:43 pm »

Correct. You never, ever, ever let your principal form habitual behavior.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 04:25:06 pm »
It's easy to go to church when you are the object of your own worship.

You never have to leave the room you're in..........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2013, 05:23:18 pm »
It's easy to go to church when you are the object of your own worship.

You never have to leave the room you're in..........
There used to be a photo of him looking at himself in a mirror on these nets. It was right after he was elected the first time.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2013, 05:37:20 pm »
There used to be a photo of him looking at himself in a mirror on these nets. It was right after he was elected the first time.

I just saw it the other day.  I'm sure someone around here has it.

It couldn't be more perfect for a narcissist.  The only thing that would be better would be if it were a pool of water.

And I'm sure he's lovingly gazed at himself there too.  Just not when a photographer was handy.......... 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2013, 06:12:16 pm »
Very good, MusicLady: The only thing that would be better would be if it were a pool of water.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Olivia

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2013, 06:47:47 pm »
If he's going to church his internals must really be bad.

:laugh: :laugh:

Remember when Clinton was in trouble and he went to church carrying that big Bible?
Obama must have the same handler.   :silly: :silly:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2013, 06:56:57 pm »
:laugh: :laugh:

Remember when Clinton was in trouble and he went to church carrying that big Bible?
Obama must have the same handler.   :silly: :silly:
Almost as good as this Clinton gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf8TOGrq8Bo
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Olivia

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2013, 07:01:08 pm »
Almost as good as this Clinton gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf8TOGrq8Bo

Yeah, I remember that one.   :silly: :silly:  Such a fake!
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim