Author Topic: La. Gov. Bobby Jindal takes swipe at Obamacare rollout  (Read 860 times)

Offline happyg

La. Gov. Bobby Jindal takes swipe at Obamacare rollout
« on: October 27, 2013, 02:28:27 pm »
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal on Sunday openly mocked the Obama administration's troubled rollout of its HealthCare.gov website but did suggest a fix — sort of.

"Maybe they'll bring in Al Gore, the guy who says he invented the Internet," Mr. Jindal said during an interview on "Fox News Sunday."

Mr. Gore, former two-term vice president turned climate-change activist, famously said he took the "initiative" in helping to create the Internet. Those remarks continue to follow him to this day.

But beyond taking jabs at Mr. Gore, Mr. Jindal — chair of the Republican Governors Association and a rising star in the party — said the plagued Obamacare launch is evidence that the White House is either too liberal or too incompetent to govern effectively.

"I think they'll eventually fix the website, but let's remember, this is the easy part. The real critical issue is when it comes time to schedule your grandmother's cancer surgery, what happens then?" Mr. Jindal said. "I think this is symptomatic of a bigger problem, and I've long wondered: Is this administration the most incompetent or the most liberal administration in recent memory?"

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/27/louisiana-gov-bobby-jindal-takes-swipe-obamacare-r/#ixzz2ivt1GeFh
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Offline Rivergirl

Re: La. Gov. Bobby Jindal takes swipe at Obamacare rollout
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 03:02:11 pm »
He also took a gratuitous swing at the GOP.   Ignoring the fact that the GOP had excellent proposals for health care that were ignored by the left and ignored by our own know it alls.