Author Topic: War on U.S. soil has already begun - first stage of agenda 21  (Read 656 times)

rangerrebew

War on U.S. soil has already begun - first stage of agenda 21
« on: October 27, 2013, 12:27:13 pm »
War On U.S. Soil Has Already Begun – First Stage Of Agenda 21 – Massive Govt Operations Now Under Way!

Saturday, October 26, 2013 7:11

(Before It's News)

WAR ON U.S. SOIL

HAS ALREADY BEGUN

MASSIVE GOV’T OPERATION

IS NOW UNDER WAY!!!

AMERICANS ARE THE ENEMY OF THE STATE

WE MUST STOP

THE CONSPIRATORS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

“THE FIRST STAGE OF AGENDA 21″

THE MASS EXTINCTION OF PERSONAL PROPERTY

If you do not believe THIS IS ALREADY HAPPENING…take a look at your local newspaper at all of the Sheriff Sales.  Thousands of family homes are now being auctioned off every week in every town in America.  This is not a “Housing Bubble” it is a “HOSTILE TAKEOVER”.  This is our wealth being taken by force.  If that seems too harsh, try standing up to the system like I have & see for yourself.

You will discover that Attorneys On Both Sides, The Judge, The Magistrate, The Court & The Entire Local Government Will Turn On You In An Instant to keep their hands in your pockets & confiscate everything you have ever worked for.  It gives them great pleasure & personal profits in the millions that these traitors never report.  The entire system is rigged & we need to change it or bring it down around their ears because if not we will soon be foreigners on our own land…Serfs rather than free.

Attempts will be made to manipulate you, then use coercion, then commit crimes against your property rights, then attempt to discredit you, then arrest you if you do not allow them to have their way regardless of how many laws they have to break, in order to break YOU!  (In my case alone there are at least five felonies…so far!) They offer you only one remedy…file a complaint!  Do that & there is an automatic “GAG ORDER” whereby you are not permitted to even talk about their crimes.  Do so & they will arrest you, not the Criminals in the Courtroom.

Their Crimes Against You will become almost everyday occurrences.  Contracts will be altered by Plaintiff  in clear view of the Judge & Your Own Attorney Will Betray You, yet bill you into poverty if given the chance!  None of this is by accident.  It is by design.  Research “Agenda 21″.  American Citizens have been sold out to the MEGA BANKS by our local governments who profit at our expense.  Most local facilitators (Attorneys) believe they are part of a legal system that is making themselves wealthy & do not know this is actually the first stage of Agenda 21.

Don’t get me wrong.  The “Officers Of The Court” all know they are getting rich off the backs of fellow Americans by stealing their homes & financial resources.  They know they have betrayed us for money & power.  They just do not understand that it will come back around to them in a big way when their usefulness is done in the very near future.  Night of The Long-Knives comes to mind.  Hitler could not allow his then powerful accomplices in local governments to exist because of their intimate inside knowledge of his plan and his financiers backing him via U.S. Bank & Prescott Bush among others.  Think of these useful idiots as Brownshirts with an education and far fewer morals.  If we could not trust them, how can the powers who are tearing this nation apart.

This whole thing is a the shadow govenment’s takeover of all private property, finances & natural resources.  These unknowing, yet willing participants are simply a cog in the wheel grinding this once great country into a police state oligarchy.  Imagine Hitler having the tools of modern military & brown shirts calling themselves Officers Of The Court as enforcers.  Again if this seems a bit much, please research history & current events for yourself.

The plan is underway & undeniable when you read my story below.  A few months back I would not have believed any of this.  Make up your own mind after finishing this story & researching further on your own. The Big Event Is Already In Play!  There will be more false flag attacks & far worse than we have ever seen, but this massive takeover is the groundwork to make you believe they have the authority to take your home, you savings, your retirement, and much more.  Obama failed to mention when he said it was good to spread the wealth around…he meant more like a cheating card player sweeping your money off your side of the table.  Enough politics…

YOU MUST REALIZE: ALL ATTORNEYS ARE “OFFICERS OF THE COURT”

NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY – IF COURT SIDES AGAINST YOU…SO DO THEY

We must destroy the Image that Citizens have to Accept Their Lawlessness!

This case has become the Perfect Example: Check It Out & Offer Your Ideas

THIS IS NOT AN ISOLATED CASE.  IT IS GOING ON EVERWHERE!

The Judge, (Former Assistant Attorney General) Taryn Heath Cholley’s husband’s employer is very closely associated with The Plaintiff / Bank Of New York Mellon (Bank is their Trustee, Bank Depository, Shareholder Service &  Major Stockholder themselves) who is illegally suing me on behalf of a TRUST that has no legal rights whatsoever in my property.  The Judge has actually Pleaded Ignorance of REAL ESTATE LAWS & TRUST LAWS as an excuse to allow illegal proceedings WITHOUT JURISDICTION (the right to hold the proceedings) and is actively covering up & assisting Plaintiff in multiple felonies while both this County and the Judge herself have several CONFLICTS OF INTEREST totaling well into the MILLIONS OF DOLLARS with The Same Bank that is violating this HOMEOWNER OF RECORD in the Theft Of Real Property using this Court’s Extraordinarily Illegal Actions.

My attorney (Former Attorney General) Marc Dann actually refused to respond, answer or represent my interests even though he was supposed to be my counsel for this case, even after I sent him 8 emails and made 2 or 3 phone calls about Fraud In My Court Proceedings.  He chose to protect Plaintiff’s Counsel John D. Clunk Co LPA and three Attorneys Jason A. Whitacre, Laura C. Infante and Ashley E. Mueller who HAD… Committed Fraud, Perjury & Tampered With Evidence…Oh…excuse me…”STRATEGICALLY RE-WRITTEN” my five year old Loan Contract to look like I had given up all my rights as the Homeowner. 

Believe it or not, Marc Dann charged $300 for a “Motion To Strike” he never filed & then charged another Ten Thousand in legal fees over the next three months for work not even dealing with the FRAUD by Plaintiff & Their Counsel.  Judge Heath when confronted about multiple cases of Fraud in her proceedings while we were in Conference at her office on May 23rd 2013 responded this way:

She Just Laughed & Said

She Had Immunity!!!

Then she turned to Her Court Magistrate Nicole Hamilton Richard & said,

“I have immunity…don’t I?”

Acting as my own Counsel, I filed a motion to dismiss on grounds of FRAUD with clear evidence outlined on July 5th 2013 that this case should be dismissed with prejudice.  Judge dismissed my Motion without explanation on July 19th without The Plaintiff ever even responding.  (Isn’t that a just little suspicious that The Plaintiff did not respond to allegations of Fraud & This Judge Overruled on the 14th & last day to do so?)  Sounds like “Ex-parte Communications” were indeed going on with the Judge.  (Another Felony for everyone involved.)  Trial is already scheduled with pre-trial dates already run out even though Depositions have never been provided by Plaintiff.

and…

The Judge has not ruled on several outstanding motions, including at least two filed in summer of 2012, which is a clear violation of Judicial Procedure & Due Process.

Judge since has further conspired to remove all my Counterclaims & Defenses by announcing in teleconference a ruling in my favor (still not on docket after more than 70 days) so the Plaintiff could file an unprecedented backdoor motion to dismiss every one of my forty-one Counterclaims thus prohibiting me from being able to defend myself at trial or in effect sue the Plaintiff for their many wrongful & criminal actions in bringing a suit in which they had no legal interest.  Last year the Case Designation was changed from Foreclosure to Civil because of my valid Counterclaims against Plaintiff.  Now there is an End-Run to remove them illegally.  Plaintiff’s Counsel has recently brought in new Co-Counsel from McGlinchey Stafford to Back Them Up against me acting Pro-se to defend my rights & my home.  So now it is…

TWELVE ATTORNEYS VS ONE HOMEOWNER OF RECORD

I AM BEING RAILROADED BY AN ILLEGAL COURT…AND A CORRUPT JUDGE

WITH A DOZEN MORE ATTORNEYS – BREAKING COUNTLESS LAWS!

THIS IS GOING ON EVERYWHERE IN AMERICA

WE HAVE NO RIGHTS IN THEIR NEW SYSTEM

”THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE”

“WE DO NOT CONSENT”

LETS HEAR YOUR IDEAS!!!

HOW WOULD YOU DEAL WITH THIS?

Contact Author / Defendant at JERRYBLAKE@NEO.RR.COM

Courtesy: HOMEOWNER OF RECORD

http://beforeitsnews.com/self-sufficiency/2013/10/war-on-u-s-soil-has-already-begun-first-stage-of-agenda-21-massive-govt-operations-now-under-way-2465248.html
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 12:28:14 pm by rangerrebew »