Author Topic:  (Read 584 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: October 26, 2013, 03:52:55 PM »

Support the USO

Offline Olivia

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 04:05:59 PM »
It's so stunningly obvious what a disaster Obama is for the entire world.   You would think at least some of the democrats would be ashamed of him and speak out.

I would be embarrassed to have him for a president if he was white, purple or yellow.
His black skin gives him a free ride to do what-ever he pleases and he's doing it with spite and pleasure.  :nometalk:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 04:08:56 PM »
OPapaDoc hung a lot of people out to dry on the Syrian civil war.  He no doubt has BOTH Saudi Arabia and Israel miffed over that sell-out.  He also screwed our own intelligence people, which is why we are suddenly hearing all sorts of new revelations about his spying activities.  I'd say he has virtually no credibility left in the foreign arena.  It will be a miracle if we don't experience some sort of attack or serious military test in the next three years. He has shown himself to be weak, dishonorable and untrustworthy in dealings with people who look and act like they came out of the bar scene from Star Wars.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 04:14:27 PM »
It is an over reach and a bad miscalculation on the part of the administration.

The race card doesn't play at in over half the world. Why should it? It only plays in liberal white guilt areas. The place where the baiters and enablers are most at home.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 11:12:24 PM »
It is an over reach and a bad miscalculation on the part of the administration.

The race card doesn't play at in over half the world. Why should it? It only plays in liberal white guilt areas. The place where the baiters and enablers are most at home.

Precisely.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf