Author Topic: Obamacare’s Harshest Critics? Look at What These Liberals Are Saying  (Read 663 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://blog.heritage.org/2013/10/25/obamacares-harshest-critics-look-at-what-these-liberals-are-saying/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Obamacare’s Harshest Critics? Look at What These Liberals Are Saying
Crystal GoodremoteOctober 25, 2013 at 8:01 am

Each passing day brings to light new problems with HealthCare.gov – and with it some surprising comments from President Obama’s friends. Liberals are turning out to be some of Obamacare’s harshest critics – from pundits on television to lawmakers in the halls of Congress.
Here are some of the highlights:

Senator Mark Pryor (D-AR) on his plan to delay the individual mandate:
Affordable health care was never meant to be — if you’ve got insurance, now you’re going to have to buy insurance that’s more costly and not as good. That has to be fixed.

David Axelrod, a former White House adviser and strategist on Obama’s reelection campaign, said on MSNBC’s “The Last Word”:
They need to be forthcoming with the public and report on a regular basis as to the progress that’s being made … This has been shrouded in a little bit of mystery. I don’t quite understand why that is … I also would be very, very tough on the people who are responsible to get those fixes done quickly … I’d be, as I’m sure they are, kicking a bunch of folks in the butt every day to make sure that what need to be done is being done.

continued at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34