Author Topic: Rush: Obamacare is an evil wrecking ball so big not even Miley Cyrus would ride it  (Read 325 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Evil Wrecking Ball So Big Not Even Miley Cyrus Would Ride It'

Noel Sheppard's picture

For your Friday afternoon entertainment pleasure, I give you a comment conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh made a few hours ago.

"The full weight of the evil of Obamacare is going to end up being a wrecking ball so big, not even Miley Cyrus would ride it" (Daily Rushbo video follows with partial transcript and commentary):

RUSH LIMBAUGH: Let me ask you a quick question here, folks. Can you imagine -- and I'm serious here, now -- can you imagine what the news would be like today if all of those 2,500 businesses and unions and others had not received Obamacare waivers? Can you imagine what it would be like? I mean, we are just getting the tiniest glimpse of the horrors of this. I mean, if you think Kathleen Sebelius is a jerk today, just wait, 'cause these waivers, they're gonna expire. I'm gonna tell you what's coming. The full weight, the full weight of the evil of Obamacare is going to end up being a wrecking ball so big, not even Miley Cyrus would ride it.

For those not getting the joke, Cyrus in the music video of her new hit song "Wrecking Ball" actually rides a wrecking ball.

Gotta love it.

For those interested, full transcript of Limbaugh's comments are available here.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/10/25/limbaugh-obamacare-evil-wrecking-ball-so-big-even-miley-cyrus-wouldnt#ixzz2ipE3gcbO
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf