Author Topic: No Evidence Koch Brothers Were Involved in California Campaign Finance Violations False Accusations by Obama FEC Appointee Exposed  (Read 628 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
On the one hand - absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. I know little about the Koch brothers, and the little I know seems positive, but there is always a lingering suspicion when billionaires start financing candidates. We feel that way about Soros (with an extra flip of bitterness from me - I got shafted in '87) and should rightly do so at anyone who seems to be buying influence.

On the other hand - It smells like a fishing expedition. One using years old bait. Sling the mud and hope something sticks in the public perception.

On the gripping hand - it is California. Money will be extorted in any way possible.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
2 excellent articles Rapunzel.  Thanx for posting them.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf