Author Topic: Sarah Palin taunts Piers Morgan with picture of bear she shot dead and posted on Facebook  (Read 744 times)

Offline happyg

Former governor refuses invite to go on 'shambolic' Piers Morgan Live show

Spat started after Morgan sent joke tweet claiming the former Alaska governor believed Jesus celebrated Easter
By Jessica Jerreat

Sarah Palin found a novel way to turn down an interview request from Piers Morgan on Friday, posting a picture on Facebook of a bear she had shot dead and a note saying she was busy.
The former Alaska governor thanked chat show host Morgan for inviting her on his 'shambolic show' but added she was 'kind of busy right now'.
The Facebook message, which had been liked by nearly 3,000 of Palin's supporters within two hours of it being posted, is part of an online spat between the pair after Morgan poked fun at her intellect

Thanks but no thanks: Sarah Palin used this picture of her with a bear she shot to send a message to Piers Morgan

Earlier in the week the host of Piers Morgan Live tweeted 'And she's back' and linked to a satirical article from the Daily Currant claiming Palin believed Jesus had celebrated Easter.

According to conservative website Breitbart, Morgan was 'gleefully tweeting out a Currant story attacking Sarah Palin, without noting that the story was untrue'.

Palin linked to the Breitbart article and, in another twist of the knife, added in her Facebook message: 'And to all our British friends: we ask, what did your friends across the pond ever do to you to deserve your Piers?'

Morgan was quick to respond to the picture, tweeting: 'Un-bear-able' before adding: 'Being called 'shambolic' by @SarahPalinUSA is most amusing. I wonder if she can see irony from her house?'
The tweet was in reference to a Saturday Night Live skit of Palin during her vice-presidential campaign in 2008, when comedian Tina Fey, playing the Alaska governor, said: 'I can see Russia from my house'.

Morgan has added that the invitation for Palin to appear on his show still stood'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2477047/Sarah-Palin-taunts-Piers-Morgan-picture-bear-shot-dead-posted-Facebook.html#ixzz2imgViVOA