Author Topic: Missouri: two muslim soldiers arrested for trying to kidnap a 12 yr old girl to use as their sex slave  (Read 3828 times)

rangerrebew

MISSOURI: Two Muslim soldiers arrested for trying to kidnap a 12-year-old girl to use as their sex slave

Two Middle Eastern men training at Fort Leonard Wood are in custody after they tried to abduct a 12-year-old girl in Pulasky County. Mohammed Mahmoud Omar Mefleh, 34, and Antoine Clela, 31, were charged with enticement of a child and harassment.

flw

As one of these perverts is named Mohammed we can only be thankful it was a 12-year-old and not a 6-year-old.

Frontpage Magazine  (h/t Henry P) The victim told police she was playing with a sibling in her yard when Mefleh and Clela approached her several times and tried to lure her into their vehicle. She told officers they kept asking for sexual favors. The suspects are with a foreign military in a Middle Eastern country and are part of a training mission at Fort Leonard Wood, just a couple miles from where the attempted abduction took place.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/10/23/missouri-two-muslim-soldiers-arrested-for-trying-to-kidnap-a-12-year-old-girl-to-use-as-their-sex-slave/#comment-226401

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 09:20:12 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline happyg

It's bad enough they come here on their own, but to bring the perverts here is insanity!

Offline olde north church

Ironically, there were no deputies to shoot the pair.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I think the Islamic age of marriage is 6, but the age of sex, I think, is 8, based on the story the Muhammed married an 6 year old and began sex at 8.

A couple of years ago there was a mass wedding in Gaza, which used to be part of Israel until Carter gave it to the Arabs. Anyway, it was bizarre to see hundreds of very young little girls dressed in gowns and makeup and posing with their new 'husbands', most of which were well into their 30's and 40's with some over 50.

Pediaphilia is one of the founding pillars of Islam (both boys and girls), as is wife beating and violence and death in general. I have always believed that this is why Islam is so popular in prison. When you add to that that any religious restriction in Islam has a dozen ways around it, you have the perfect religion for perverts and violent psychopaths.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
"The suspects are with a foreign military in a Middle Eastern country and are part of a training mission at Fort Leonard Wood, just a couple miles from where the attempted abduction took place."

So these POS scumbags are HERE training on our military base?  The article doesn't specify which "foreign military" in a "Middle Eastern" country they are fighting with.  Possibly Al Qaeda?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mountaineer

A middle easterner named Antoine?

KMOX reports:
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (KMOX) - Two soldiers stationed at Fort Leonard Wood are charged with attempting to lure a 12-year-old girl into a vehicle while asking for sexual favors.

Thirty-four-year-old Mohammed Mahmoud Omar Mefleh of St. Roberts and 31-year-old Antoine Chela of Waynesville are jailed in Pulaski County on $200,000 bond on charges of harassment and enticement. No attorney is listed for either man in online court records.

The girl told police she was playing in a yard with a sibling when the men approached her several times.

A release from the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department says the men are temporarily stationed at Fort Leonard Wood for military training purposes.

That's even more curious. How could these guys be "from" those small cities in Missouri if they're from another country "temporarily stationed" at the U.S. Army fort?
Here's another news story, with photos of the perps.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline happyg

A middle easterner named Antoine?

KMOX reports:
That's even more curious. How could these guys be "from" those small cities in Missouri if they're from another country "temporarily stationed" at the U.S. Army fort?
Here's another news story, with photos of the perps.

It appears to me they are Americans who joined the foreign the foreign military and then, were sent back here to be recruited. Whether American or not, we should not be training foreign thugs!

Offline mountaineer

I wonder if St. Roberts and Waynesville, Missouri, are becoming little Dearborns? I'd bet $100 no Muslim ever set foot in either city until recently.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline happyg

I wonder if St. Roberts and Waynesville, Missouri, are becoming little Dearborns? I'd bet $100 no Muslim ever set foot in either city until recently.

Muslims are infiltrating every country in the world, with the goal of taking over all of them. So far, they are winning because the governments, for the most part, don't have the guts to stop them.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Since American 'news' has become a political entity in and of itself but also under the direction and control of the WH, the only way we will know what really happened is when and if it is reported by the BBC, Pravda, or another foreign news source. American 'news' is compromised and with so many omissions of fact and political spin incorporated in it, it has become unreliable and all but useless.

The only thing you get in the American press is that something happened somewhere and was done by somebody. The funny part of this is in many cases it is difficult to discern whether or not this is due to the abject stupidity of the reporters and editors, or if it is another arm of Obama's notorious opaqueness and his aversion to giving anyone information about anything.

He especially hates giving Congress or the America people information. He wants us all in the dark about everything except what he wants us to know, believe, think, like, hate, and that is all. He wants absolute control over all aspects of America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

Muslims are infiltrating every country in the world, with the goal of taking over all of them. So far, they are winning because the governments, for the most part, don't have the guts to stop them.

Because they aren't Christians, they present no problem for the military.  If they had been Christian they would be in solitary right now as Christians are domestic terrorists to the military . :Obounce:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 05:17:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It appears to me they are Americans who joined the foreign the foreign military and then, were sent back here to be recruited. Whether American or not, we should not be training foreign thugs!

Cross training of and with allies is pretty normal for all militaries, certainly at officer level. You need to know each others techniques, in case a joint op is required. Since we don't know which "middle eastern  country" they came from, but they were given access to a base on US soil, I would assume this is the case.

The reporting in this article is horrendous.

The crime itself is bad enough. They had better be hanged for that.

But the first three things any story should answer is who, where, how. We have the who. The where is confused, as has already been pointed out. The how is sensationalist more than factual. It is a shoddy opinion piece to push an agenda and page views.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Olivia

We are beginning to reap the consequences of letting so many Muslims into our country.
How can we live in peace together the way they feel about women and children?

They despise our laws and court system so how can they adapt to following the laws in our country? 
If this trend continues, imagine what it will be like in twenty years.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
We are beginning to reap the consequences of letting so many Muslims into our country.
How can we live in peace together the way they feel about women and children?

They despise our laws and court system so how can they adapt to following the laws in our country? 
If this trend continues, imagine what it will be like in twenty years.

They can't. We can't. Our basic value systems (in most cases) are the same. Trying to think how to explain it - probably badly.

We in the west value hard work, independence and exceptionalism. The need to improve our lot is integral to the culture. In the main, at least, we have our own problems there, but it is the basis of most of our culture.

Islam values hard work. Conformity. Submission to God's will - which means the station you are born into you die in, unless you get lucky.

Take the Constitution, which has been an effective distillation of what works (well, except for the whole prohibition thing, that was a right royal screw up). No devout Muslim could accept at least 15 of the Amendments.

We can not live together under the same rules and laws. Simple as that. The cultures are so wildly different in their approach that the common ground is a single 2 by 4 over a raging river. Personal, daily interactions, sure. Not a problem. But long term? You can make a friend out of any single person and agree to disagree about serious differences. It is when it spills into the community that it causes a problem.

I expect - eventually - that we are going to have a split world. A Muslim section and a more Westernized section. Reluctant to call it a Christian section because there are peoples who favor the Western approach who are not Christian - the Buddhists, for example.

Offline Olivia

I expect - eventually - that we are going to have a split world. A Muslim section and a more Westernized section. Reluctant to call it a Christian section because there are peoples who favor the Western approach who are not Christian - the Buddhists, for example.

The Buddhists are not trying to kill us unless we convert to Buddhism. The Muslims want complete control of every aspect of your life...kind of like Obama... :laugh:

You're right.  We could never live in harmony together so that begs the question.  Why are we letting so many of them into our country, training their soldiers, etc.......
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The Buddhists are not trying to kill us unless we convert to Buddhism. The Muslims want complete control of every aspect of your life...kind of like Obama... :laugh:

You're right.  We could never live in harmony together so that begs the question.  Why are we letting so many of them into our country, training their soldiers, etc.......

Letting them in - good question. Why should you? It seems foolish on the face of it. Letting some in, for refugee reasons - OK - can live with that, though they are going to be fish out of water for a couple generations at least. But for God's sake - SPLIT THEM UP! Give them a fair shot at integrating.

Training their soldiers - sometimes it is unavoidable. Part of a treaty or an alignment. I know the Turks send junior officers the the US, the UK, Germany and Italy to be trained. All four countries also send junior officers to Turkey to be trained. Much of Egypts military - the ones that ousted Morsi - they were trained at home, then seasoned either in the US or the UK. Jordan? The Us and Jordan do a joint exercise every year, without fail. One that lasts several weeks and mixes units up. If you have an ally, it is better to be able to work with them seamlessly in times of trouble. The benefits of being able to do that outweigh the small chance of getting a disaffected person.

Note - that does not apply to Afghanistan or Iraq. Training there is a very different proposition - one that other members here are far more qualified to discuss!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 08:27:07 pm by EC »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ Muslims are infiltrating every country in the world, with the goal of taking over all of them. So far, they are winning because the governments, for the most part, don't have the guts to stop them. ]]

Don't expect any of the "legitimate" or "mainstream" political parties to stop them -- particularly in Europe. Their fear of offending islam's growing population and growing power is obvious. Their refusal to act leaves a void that must be filled if Europe is to survive _as_ Western Europe.

The parties that WILL try to stop islam in Europe are those that would be derided here (and at most other "conservative" sites) as "facistic", "far-right", "extremist", etc. They are the only ones that dare broach the subject of the dangers of islam, and they have been ridiculed and persecuted (to whatever extent is possible) for doing so.

Europe's mainstream political parties can do nothing but cower in the face of islam.
Like it or not, they aren't going to save Western Europe this time.

If the continent is to be purged of muslims once more, it will take those of the far right to awaken the white Christians to the danger.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ They despise our laws and court system so how can they adapt to following the laws in our country? 
If this trend continues, imagine what it will be like in twenty years. ]]

Boxcars, or...
Burqhas.

Offline happyg

Unfortunately, Fishrrman, you are right on! Christians are being demonized, while Islam is being put on a pedestal. We're in a world of hurt unless the people wake up.

Offline Rapunzel

[[ They despise our laws and court system so how can they adapt to following the laws in our country? 
If this trend continues, imagine what it will be like in twenty years. ]]

Boxcars, or...
Burqhas.

Both parties are to blame in this case.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
If the continent is to be purged of muslims once more, it will take those of the far right to awaken the white Christians to the danger.

No, mate. Just, no.

Why are you limiting your pool of recruits? Arab Muslims hate Africans with a passion. They convert them and use them - cannon fodder are always needed - but they are detested. Not real Muslims.

rangerrebew

That can never happen, my friend.  Islam is not a form of government, it is a religion; a religion which doesn't recognize borders.  They want a Caliphate (when islam will rule the whole world) and anything short of that is unacceptable.  I'm afraid it will be us or them and if politicians don't wake up soon, it will be them.  Even the "much beloved" Charles DeGaulle recognized the danger is islam and said it would be a worldwide conflict at some point. 13859