Author Topic: Elderly patients sick over losing doctors under ObamaCare  (Read 561 times)

Offline happyg

Elderly patients sick over losing doctors under ObamaCare
« on: October 25, 2013, 05:18:04 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Elderly patients sick over losing doctors under ObamaCare
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 05:21:51 PM »
At least the seniors can go back to Medicare.

Offline raml

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 05:24:57 PM »
First thing I did when I got my new cards this year was check to see if my doctor was still on my insurance and thankfully he was. Living in a smaller community with two hospitals that cover a large territory is good because I know most of the doctors here and while I do like my doctor I know of  many other doctors I could pick if push comes to shove but it is always easier no to have to change. Changes to my policy happened last year but this year it is pretty much the same I just read my new policy book.

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 05:31:09 PM »
First thing I did when I got my new cards this year was check to see if my doctor was still on my insurance and thankfully he was. Living in a smaller community with two hospitals that cover a large territory is good because I know most of the doctors here and while I do like my doctor I know of  many other doctors I could pick if push comes to shove but it is always easier no to have to change. Changes to my policy happened last year but this year it is pretty much the same I just read my new policy book.

Same here. There are several doctors I like.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf