Author Topic: Dhimmi media in uproar as "stop Red Bill" coalition runs bus ads exposing deBlasio's ties to islamic supremacists and communists  (Read 746 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 05:14:49 PM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Rapunzel

He's going to win, the Republican is milque toast.  I think the only person who could have defeated him would be Rudy if he had decided to run again - but he is probably making too much in the private sector to jump back into politics.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Can you imagine what the national economy will be like after he destroys New York's? :headbang:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Rapunzel

Can you imagine what the national economy will be like after he destroys New York's? :headbang:

The same thing will happen as when Dinkins was in there. Back then a lot moved to NJ and the UK.. now they will likely move to Florida or TX or offshore.

Online Fishrrman

De Blasio is going to make Barry Obama look like a conservative statesman, by comparison.

An absolute disaster for New York City.

But they'll pull the lever for him -- he'll win by 40 points, easily.

Frankly, those people are going to get what they deserve.

I worked into and out of NYC for much of 32 years on the railroad. A good part of it in the South Bronx in the days just past "Fort Apache".

Giulianni just about pulled a rabbit out of the hat in New York. The transformation was noticeable. But de Blasio is gonna send it back to Dinkinsville in a hurry.

I don't really wish to set foot in that city again.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
You guys are lightweights. What's wrong with an $11 pack of smokes or a $9 cheesburger?

New York is doing all the things Detroit did. NY just has a longer fall time. Eventually they will both be the same. One hundred million dollar apartment in moribund NY? I don't think so.

I would much rather have 10,000 acres of prime land in Texas, Wyoming, the Carolinas, or the Dakotas.

Which would you choose? LOL

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Which would you choose? LOL

Living in Russia would probably be preferable. :pondering:
George Washington

Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf