Author Topic: Obama Chewed Gum, Played with Phone, During Syrian War Plans  (Read 2150 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Chewed Gum, Played with Phone, During Syrian War Plans
« on: October 24, 2013, 07:27:57 pm »
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/obama-chewed-gum-played-with-phone-during-syrian-war-plans/

October 24, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

Barack Obama, Nobel Peace Prize winner, takes going to war every bit as seriously as you would expect.

Even as the debate about arming the rebels took on a new urgency, Mr. Obama rarely voiced strong opinions during senior staff meetings. But current and former officials said his body language was telling: he often appeared impatient or disengaged while listening to the debate, sometimes scrolling through messages on his BlackBerry or slouching and chewing gum.

Obama slept while Americans died in Benghazi because he was prepping to go part in Vegas with Jay-Z. And if Americans weapons fall into the hands of Al Qaeda and end up being used to kill Americans, then while that was being discussed we can take comfort in the fact that the man at the top was taking the time to chew gum, roll his eyes and scroll through his radical pals’ latest Facebook updates.

What did Obama say about Putin again?

The New York Times is reporting that an anonymous source described Russian President Vladamir Putin as “infuriated” when Obama described Putin’s body language “like the bored kid in the back of the classroom.”

Right back atcha. Putin might have said.

Our ridiculous foreign policy is supervised by a ridiculous man-child with more self-esteem than brains who can’t be bothered to pay attention when lives are on the line because his own entertainment comes first.

It’s no surprise that the parents of the Americans murdered in Benghazi have yet to receive a straight answer from Obama. He doesn’t care. That gets in the way of his “Me Time” playing golf and vacationing and parting with music stars and celebs.

War? He’ll show up and play with his phone and then say, “Yes” or “No” or “Let’s think about this some more” and hit the links.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Obama Chewed Gum, Played with Phone, During Syrian War Plans
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 07:40:33 pm »
Obama slept while Americans died in Benghazi because he was prepping to go part in Vegas with Jay-Z.

EXACTLY.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 08:21:02 pm »

Him 'n Reggie checking calendars to see when the white-guy leaving so they can be alone together again...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline collins

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 08:32:55 pm »
That's what happens when someone this psychologically damaged is elected as the supposed leader of the free world - Obama is stunted in adolescence, which is why he often acts like your 16-year-old son.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 08:46:41 pm »
He really is a child, isn't he? Valerie (and maybe Moochelle) is his mama. All those white folk who raised him are irrelevant.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 08:50:17 pm »
Why shouldn't he display an attitude of indifference? It isn't like it's his scrawny butt on the line. His only job is to send men far better than he into harm's way. Then play golf or take a nap.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 08:52:42 pm »
He is an admitted cocaine user and pot smoker when he was in school (pre-college and during college).  What doctors told my sister when her oldest son was having drug issues is drug use in these young kids literally retards their emotional and mental development and their ability to reach the level of maturity us non-druggies attain in life.  O is about as mature as this (now) 43 year-old nephew - as in very immature for their age and short attention spans.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

rangerrebew

Obama chewed gum, played with phone, during Syrian war plans
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 09:59:29 am »

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On October 24, 2013 @ 11:31 am In The Point | 19 Comments

Barack Obama, Nobel Peace Prize winner, takes going to war every bit as seriously as you would expect.

Even as the debate about arming the rebels took on a new urgency, Mr. Obama rarely voiced strong opinions during senior staff meetings. But current and former officials said his body language was telling: he often appeared impatient or disengaged while listening to the debate, sometimes scrolling through messages on his BlackBerry or slouching and chewing gum.

Obama slept while Americans died in Benghazi because he was prepping to go part in Vegas with Jay-Z. And if Americans weapons fall into the hands of Al Qaeda and end up being used to kill Americans, then while that was being discussed we can take comfort in the fact that the man at the top was taking the time to chew gum, roll his eyes and scroll through his radical pals’ latest Facebook updates.

What did Obama say about Putin again?

The New York Times is reporting that an anonymous source described Russian President Vladamir Putin as “infuriated” when Obama described Putin’s body language “like the bored kid in the back of the classroom.”

Right back atcha. Putin might have said.

Our ridiculous foreign policy is supervised by a ridiculous man-child with more self-esteem than brains who can’t be bothered to pay attention when lives are on the line because his own entertainment comes first.

It’s no surprise that the parents of the Americans murdered in Benghazi have yet to receive a straight answer from Obama. He doesn’t care. That gets in the way of his “Me Time” playing golf and vacationing and parting with music stars and celebs.

War? He’ll show up and play with his phone and then say, “Yes” or “No” or “Let’s think about this some more” and hit the links.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/obama-chewed-gum-played-with-phone-during-syrian-war-plans/

Offline Olivia

Re: Obama chewed gum, played with phone, during Syrian war plans
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 11:38:34 am »
Wow!  This article is exactly how I picture him.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 12:57:31 pm »
Kind of makes you furious at your friends and neighbors who voted for this pig—and then re-voted for him!

But, I guess English literacy and current events exam before voting would be too much to ask, right, democrats? Too xenophobic, and we can't have that.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2013, 01:06:34 pm »
Hey! No distressing the Chief!

He proved to you he can do two things at once - chew gum and think - what more do you want from the guy?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Relic

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2013, 01:30:15 pm »
Kind of makes you furious at your friends and neighbors who voted for this pig—and then re-voted for him!

But, I guess English literacy and current events exam before voting would be too much to ask, right, democrats? Too xenophobic, and we can't have that.

I can forgive 2008. Even though I wasn't taken in, I can understand why someone would vote Obama. Truth be told, Obama in his first term probably didn't do any more damage than McCain would have.

2012 is a different story. I have no patience for anyone who voted Obama. Has there ever been a more loathsome, evil character than Obama on the American political stage?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2013, 02:38:25 pm »
I can forgive 2008. Even though I wasn't taken in, I can understand why someone would vote Obama. Truth be told, Obama in his first term probably didn't do any more damage than McCain would have.

2012 is a different story. I have no patience for anyone who voted Obama. Has there ever been a more loathsome, evil character than Obama on the American political stage?

I'm with you.

In 2008, Obama was something 'new.'  The only people telling the truth about him were (some) conservatives.  The information was out there, but you had to be educated to know what a rat Obama was.

By 2012, he had an abysmal record.  He had proven to be a liar.  His policies stank.  His behavior was clearly that of a teen-age punk.  He had proven to be highly partisan, and nasty.

Anyone who voted for him in 2012 was a deliberate fool.

And THEY are responsible for the debacle almost as much as the perpetrators of the disaster are.

There was no excuse for voting for him in 2012.

None.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2013, 02:45:39 pm »
Same. I have always said in 2008 I was hopeful about his presidency.

That died pretty damned fast, but yes - I felt it too.

Offline Olivia

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2013, 03:33:07 pm »
Obama and Michelle are both racist against white people.  That has been obvious from the start.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

rangerrebew

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 04:58:46 pm »
Obama and Michelle are both racist against white people.  That has been obvious from the start.
'

Obviously not racist against muslimes who most likely captured Moochelle's ancestors and sold them into slavery.  I think that is selective outrage. 10631

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2013, 06:28:11 pm »
Hey! No distressing the Chief!

He proved to you he can do two things at once - chew gum and think - what more do you want from the guy?

Yep.. isn't that what he told McCain after McCain suspended his campaign to return to DC during the financial meltdown - "I didn't have to return because I can walk and chew gum at the same time."

BTW speaking of chewing gum.. wanna bet it was Nicorette?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2013, 07:19:57 pm »
Yep.. isn't that what he told McCain after McCain suspended his campaign to return to DC during the financial meltdown - "I didn't have to return because I can walk and chew gum at the same time."

BTW speaking of chewing gum.. wanna bet it was Nicorette?

Now that was a low blow ....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: