Author Topic:  (Read 662 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: October 25, 2013, 02:37:47 PM »

Support the USO

Offline Olivia

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 02:50:54 PM »
Sigh...I picture Obama walking all over the mess he's made of this country, trashing everything he touches, leaving destruction and chaos in it's wake, then moving on to the next target to destroy.
What's next?  Oh yeah, he's working on having a one party system for the next one hundred years.
 :#@$%:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 02:59:11 PM »
Sigh...I picture Obama walking all over the mess he's made of this country, trashing everything he touches, leaving destruction and chaos in it's wake, then moving on to the next target to destroy.
What's next?  Oh yeah, he's working on having a one party system for the next one hundred years.
 :#@$%:

Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 03:17:00 PM »
FUBO!!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 03:27:38 PM »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf