Author Topic: Sen. John McCain's daughter says her father is 'depressed' about American politics  (Read 786 times)

Offline Olivia

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 11:47:58 AM by Olivia »
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Millee

Only democrats give a damn about what the McCain's are thinking and feeling.   :whistle:

Offline GourmetDan

McCain is a Manchurian Candidate...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline happyg

McCain helped to create the political atmosphere in DC, and now, the chickens are coming home to roost. He better quit before his depression becomes chronic.

Offline andy58-in-nh

The Miley Cyrus of politics is heard from once again...
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline happyg

:silly:

Offline Olivia

How true!    :beer:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Millee

Awesome!!  :silly:

Offline Rapunzel

Some big GOP donors say that Mr. McCain is right to push back against tea party.

and right there is the problem.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Finally, the years in the Hanoi Hilton are fragmenting his thinking.  I wonder if, when he looks at a commiecrat, he isn't seeing the North Vietnamese in his mind, sort of like the Stockholm syndrome.   :shrug:  I think the demanding natures, the nastiness, the threats, the lies are typical of what he saw for those years.  Don't get me wrong, I have no use for the old geezer, but he did suffer some serious mental and physical abuse. :bash:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf