Author Topic: How To Opt Out of ObamaCare Without Paying the Fine  (Read 514 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
How To Opt Out of ObamaCare Without Paying the Fine
« on: October 25, 2013, 08:34:15 AM »

Support the USO

Offline GourmetDan

Re: How To Opt Out of ObamaCare Without Paying the Fine
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 09:36:40 AM »
This means that I am subject to a tax/fine of 1% of my income (2% the following year, 2.5% thereafter). But the beautiful thing is that unless I am owed a tax refund, the government will never get any of that money.

While that is true today, Congress was originally subject to the ACA too.

As we learned a few days ago, the IRS can now seize money out of your bank account without a court order.

Coming soon to a theatre near you...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 09:46:34 AM »
Anyway, [my accountant] said to me that, according to the law.....

There is the rub. They have been changing the law willy nilly since it was passed. The 300 page law is now well over 20,000 pages. Don't think for a moment they won't change it to go after people doing just what this person suggests- all without going to Congress.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 10:06:40 AM »
There is the rub. They have been changing the law willy nilly since it was passed. The 300 page law is now well over 20,000 pages. Don't think for a moment they won't change it to go after people doing just what this person suggests- all without going to Congress.

Look for a push to ban cash transactions and make everything electronic.  Then there will be no escape from the mark of the beast.

You must have something to hide if you object...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf