Author Topic: 'We're Here to Kill Americans,' Benghazi Attackers Declared: Witness  (Read 676 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx?nodeid=532994

Newsmax
'We're Here to Kill Americans,' Benghazi Attackers Declared: Witness
Thursday, October 24, 2013 09:58 PM

By: Greg Richter

The attackers on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, said they were there "to kill Americans," a Westerner who witnessed the terrorist strike tells CBS News.

The full interview with the British security expert hired to train Libyan guards will air at 7 p.m. EDT Sunday on "60 Minutes."

U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the Sept. 11, 2012, attack.

The man called himself "Morgan Jones" to protect his identity, although his face is shown on camera.

Jones told CBS reporter Lara Logan he was annoyed the U.S. State Department wouldn't allow his guards to carry guns.

Jones wasn't at the compound when the marauders arrived, but got  a phone call from one of his guards when the attack started, but he could tell the situation was serious.

"I could hear gunshots, and I — and he said, 'There's — there's men coming into the mission,'" Jones told CBS. "His voice, he was — he was scared. You could tell he was really scared, and he was running. You could tell he was running."

He called a State Department agent in the compound who answered his phone.
"I said, 'What's going on?' He said, 'We're getting attacked.' And I said, 'How many?' And he said, 'They're all over the compound,'" Jones said.

"And — I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. And I said, 'Well, just keep fighting. I'm on my way.'"

"They [the attackers] said, 'We're here to kill Americans, not Libyans,' so they'd give them a good beating, pistol whip them, beat them with their rifles and let them go," Jones said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Re: 'We're Here to Kill Americans,' Benghazi Attackers Declared: Witness
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 01:52:19 pm »
It sounds like they didn't want to leave any American witnesses. They were murdered for what they knew, not because they were Americans.