Author Topic: Sebelius says she doesn't 'work for' those calling for her resignation  (Read 907 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is rebuffing calls from Republicans for her to resign over the troubled launch of the ObamaCare sign-up website, saying those asking her to resign are “people I don’t work for.”

Sebelius gave the comments on a tour Thursday of an ObamaCare call center in Phoenix, which kicks off a multi-city tour by administration officials to promote the health care law amid the website's troubles.

Sebelius said “no one is getting fired” over the litches and that her main focus is to get the website up and running.

“The majority of people calling for me to resign I would say are people who I don't work for, and who do not want this program to work in the first place,” she said. “I have had frequent conversations with the president and I've committed to him that my role is to get the program up and running and we will do just that.”
[emphasis added]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/24/sebelius-says-doesnt-work-for-those-calling-for-her-resignation-over-obamacare/

Yep, that pretty well captures a certain attitude with the people in this administration. They don't work for the American people. They work solely for his Highness.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Sebelius says she doesn't 'work for' those calling for her resignation
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 06:24:22 am »
The majority of people calling for me to resign I would say are people who I don't work for

Those would be American citizens, and we all know she doesn't work FOR them.  She works for Satan. :smokin: