Author Topic:  (Read 679 times)

Online jmyrlefuller

• TBR's resident Grim Reaper
  • J. Myrle Fuller
    • Fullervision
« on: October 24, 2013, 10:22:53 PM »

Offline Carling

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 10:55:33 PM »
It's a 1% district that is owned by liberal elitists.  Maybe the low-wage ski dummies who always vote 'D' are finally waking up.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 11:26:12 PM »
It's a 1% district that is owned by liberal elitists.  Maybe the low-wage ski dummies who always vote 'D' are finally waking up.

Probably not.  There was a time the people in these ski towns were just ski bums there for the winter, then the ubber rich started moving in.  I know people who live in and around Telluride and Aspen, they all liked the atmosphere a lot better before Telluride became Opah and Tom Cruz country, when it was a sleepy, little known corner of Colorado.. even Pagosa, where my husband was born.. his uncles would rail about the Texan's who moved up there and ruined the place.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 11:26:34 PM by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 02:36:03 AM »
Don't laugh.  Rep. Polis is announcing his support for other legislation in exchange for a waiver.  Polis is the chairman of the Immigration Task Force for the rats Congressional Progressive Caucus. Obama will probably give him one for his support of amnesty.
President Trump - "a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf