Author Topic: Account Of Benghazi Attack: “We’re Here To Kill Americans”  (Read 1400 times)

famousdayandyear

Video Clip @ Link
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/account-of-benghazi-attack-were-here-to-kill-americans/

Account Of Benghazi Attack: “We’re Here To Kill Americans”

This account comes from someone who helped train security for the mission. He notes that the State Department had told his Libyan security guards they could not carry guns. He also said that the Libyans were pistol whipped but let go, because the attackers were “here to kill Americans”.

Sixty Minutes will have more on this story on Sunday.

Nickarama | October 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Account Of Benghazi Attack: “We’re Here To Kill Americans”
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 03:28:27 am »
Wow.  Wonder if the administration will pressure cBS to not air this.  They don't seem to have any issues with applying undue pressure to stop anything they don't want us to know.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 03:47:18 am »
Wow.  Wonder if the administration will pressure cBS to not air this.  They don't seem to have any issues with applying undue pressure to stop anything they don't want us to know.

I wondered the same thing.  Suprised Scott Pelley even aired this clip.  Don't watch CBS News--so don't know when this was broadcast.   Must have been filmed in the UK.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 03:50:07 am »
I wondered the same thing.  Suprised Scott Pelley even aired this clip.  Don't watch CBS News--so don't know when this was broadcast.   Must have been filmed in the UK.

60 Minutes is on Sunday evenings.  So likely this Sunday.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 03:54:30 am »
60 Minutes is on Sunday evenings.  So likely this Sunday.

What I meant was that I wondered where the Internet clip originated.  Do you think the story may have been promoted via this clip on the news earlier this evening?  Just assumed it was. 

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 04:08:59 am »
What I meant was that I wondered where the Internet clip originated.  Do you think the story may have been promoted via this clip on the news earlier this evening?  Just assumed it was.

Sorry, I didn't understand.  Perhaps Drudge picked it up because the link to the video is on the CBS site right now...

http://www.cbsnews.com/60-minutes/up-next/

UP NEXT:

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27 2013

Benghazi - Lara Logan hears the first eyewitness account from a Westerner who was on the ground in Benghazi during the deadly al Qaeda attack on the U.S. consulate. Watch a preview

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fascinating Lara Logan is doing this - remember her from the first Egyptian riots?

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 01:35:43 pm »
Eh, I think they could have shown up and said directly in the camera in clear English:

We're here to kill Americans at the request of Barack Obama.

Then play a video recorded message from Obama cheering them on to do so.

The media would hide, deflect and downplay it, no one would care. The media is traitorous, and Americans are stupid. And I'm disgusted.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 12:00:59 pm »
You're probably (all too) correct about that, Relic.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org