Author Topic: Favre Admits He Has Experienced Memory Loss  (Read 781 times)

Offline happyg

Favre Admits He Has Experienced Memory Loss
« on: October 25, 2013, 04:56:26 pm »
Whether the St. Louis Rams were seriously inquiring about Brett Favre or not, the former NFL quarterback is not making a return, partially because he is starting to feel the toll of 20 years in the league.

In an interview with SportsTalk 570 in Washington D.C. Thursday morning, Favre said he never talked to the Rams, but they did reach out to his agent, Bus Cook. It’s worth pointing out, however, that Cook also represents quarterback Austin Davis, who the Rams did sign. Thus, any conversation with Cook about Favre may not have been all that serious.

Either way, Favre is not coming back, telling the radio station: “It’s flattering, but there’s no way in hell I’m going to do that.”

Favre went on to say that he has started to experience memory loss, which has frightened him.

“This was a little shocking to me that I couldn’t remember my daughter playing youth soccer,” he said. “It was just one summer, I think. I could remember her playing basketball, I could remember her playing volleyball, so I kind of think maybe (I thought) she only played a (soccer) game or two. Well, I think she played like eight. So that’s a little bit scary to me. So for the first time in 44 years, that kind of put a little fear in me.”

And given his perspective as a retired NFL quarterback, Favre said he’s in favor of the rule changes the the league has instituted to help protect players.

“I don’t see how you can’t change with the times and try to protect the players more because of the studies that have come out to what concussions can do,” Favre said. “The players, either retired or some of the few players who are either killing themselves or self-destructing, studies have proven that some of this is because of concussions.”

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/10/24/favre-admits-he-has-experienced-memory-loss/

Offline xfreeper

Re: Favre Admits He Has Experienced Memory Loss
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 05:10:52 pm »
Yeah, I bet he doesn't even remember sending pictures of his cock to that woman that worked for the Jets /s