Author Topic: Hannity to Pay Year's Salary to ObamaCare Operator Fired After His Phone Call  (Read 822 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/10/24/Hannity-pay-years-salary-obamacare-operator

by John Nolte 24 Oct 2013, 1:53 PM PDT

On his radio show Monday, Sean Hannity got through to an ObamaCare operator named Erling Davis. For about ten minutes, while knowing she was on the radio, the friendly and honest Erling answered all of Hannity's questions -- none of which made ObamaCare look very good. Apparently, as a result of the negative publicity, Erling was fired. Thursday, Hannity had Erling on again and let her know he would give her $26,000, a year's salary.

You can (and should) listen to the segment here. Erling tells the story of how she was fired due to Hannity's call.

Hannity also told Erling he would help her find a job, which shouldn't be hard. Erling, a mother of two, is obviously a polite, composed, and patient woman who wants to work.

Hannity said he would "gift" the money to her so that there would be no taxes.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
She will be on his television show tonight
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Democrats deplore honesty. Look what happened to Bob Beckel for criticizing Obamacare. Who in the hell is the WH and/or democratic party to call a private citizen.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I'm glad Sean is doing that.  I heard her on the radio where she sounded very nice.  I was afraid something like that would happen.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!