Author Topic: Dem Rep Frank Pallone (NJ) Calls Hearing "Monkey Court" Refuses To Yield  (Read 1565 times)

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Dem Rep Frank Pallone (NJ) Calls Hearing "Monkey Court" Refuses To Yield
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 09:55:59 pm »

Can you even say that word any more?  Isn't that a banned word?

Oh, he's a Dem.  Of course he can...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 11:31:36 pm »
I listened to this a-hole earlier today. Later on, he was proved to be wrong. 2000 people have access to the information, including medical, that all of witnesses denied. They said they took HIPPA training, and were aware of the laws about privacy. When a congressman later showed the mentioned statement inside ACA, he asked the woman if she knew about  it. She replied yes, and then, was asked why she lied earlier, when she said it wasn't there. No matter how Pallone wants to say it, our medical records will be available to the government as well as anyone the 2000 people give it to.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 11:35:06 pm »
I listened to this a-hole earlier today. Later on, he was proved to be wrong. 2000 people have access to the information, including medical, that all of witnesses denied. They said they took HIPPA training, and were aware of the laws about privacy. When a congressman later showed the mentioned statement inside ACA, he asked the woman if she knew about  it. She replied yes, and then, was asked why she lied earlier, when she said it wasn't there. No matter how Pallone wants to say it, our medical records will be available to the government as well as anyone the 2000 people give it to.

Something that should upset everyone - but with this LIV society most won't get it.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 12:16:41 am »
Haven't been to any exchange or website but I'm curious, do they require a SS # as part of the process?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 12:29:53 am »
Haven't been to any exchange or website but I'm curious, do they require a SS # as part of the process?

From what I heard today the answer is yes.. they do.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 12:34:47 am »
Frank Pallone is a New Jersey fanook who, along with Henry Waxman, had as their objective to disrupt these hearings.  He asked no questions.

Any Republican who used the term "monkey court" would have been denounced for racism. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 01:07:13 am »

of course.  that is how the IRS tracks everyone - it'd like to assign a number to everyone on the planet - and since Obastardcare is to be managed principally by the IRS, that number will be the primary means of tracking each individual in this country.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Carling

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 01:17:32 am »

Any Republican who used the term "monkey court" would have been denounced for racism.

Pallone used the term "monkey court" deliberately to invoke race.

A "kangaroo court" is the correct term.  I have no clue what a "monkey court" is, but I'm sure it will be attributed to the GOP by the MSM and absorbed by the LIVs.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------