Author Topic: After Insurance Industry Pow-Wow, White House Delays Obamacare's Individual Mandate By Six Weeks  (Read 580 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Rapunzel

So there you have it. The insurance companies WANT this to be mandated......  why?  because if it is mandated instead of people having a choice then they can charge what THEY want instead of what the market will bear based on what a person wants to be covered for...

« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 03:57:13 PM by Rapunzel »

Offline musiclady

Last night, the White House confirmed that it intends to delay the enforcement of the individual mandate by as much as six weeks.

Which, of course, they don't have the legal right to do....

But what the hey?  It's Obama, and he can do whatever he jolly well pleases, outside the law, above the law, whatever......  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

So there you have it. The insurance companies WANT this to be mandated......  why?  because if it is mandated instead of people having a choice then they can charge what THEY want instead of what the market will bear based on what a person wants to be covered for...

You bet they want it.  Lotsa moolah to be made there...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf