Author Topic: Breaking: Shooting At Naval Facility In Tennessee  (Read 1135 times)

famousdayandyear

Breaking: Shooting At Naval Facility In Tennessee
« on: October 24, 2013, 06:34:58 pm »
Breaking: Shooting At Naval Facility In Tennessee

#BREAKING: #USNavy can confirm shooting on Navy property; Naval Support Activity Midsouth in #Millington on lock-down.

— U.S. Navy (@USNavy) October 24, 2013

#BREAKING: #USNavy can confirm incident near Naval Support Activity Midsouth in #Millington. Details to follow.

— U.S. Navy (@USNavy) October 24, 2013

http://weaselzippers.us/
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 06:36:14 pm by famousdayandyear »

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Breaking: Shooting At Naval Facility In Tennessee
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 06:45:16 pm »
I went to A-School in Millington after boot camp.   For a naval base it had a college like atmosphere with lots of weekend drinking and partying in the dorms. Tasted my first moonshine in our dorm room.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

famousdayandyear

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 06:55:00 pm »
I went to A-School in Millington after boot camp.   For a naval base it had a college like atmosphere with lots of weekend drinking and partying in the dorms. Tasted my first moonshine in our dorm room.

Is there any security present at our various bases around the country?  Or is security considered politically incorrect these days.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 07:29:49 pm »
Oh Lord! Please, not again.  :0001:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 07:39:35 pm »
An Army National Guardsman shot two others during a scuffle in a Tennessee armory on Thursday, sources told the Daily News.

The gunfire erupted after the three men began to argue in the facility, which sits just outside the Millington Navy Base, about 12:30 p.m., the sources said.  During the spat, one of the men pulled out a gun and opened fire, striking one man in the foot and the other in the leg, sources said.

Both men were taken to the Regional Medical Center in Memphis, where they were expected to survive. The base was put on lockdown, which was lifted a short time after the gunman was taken into custody, a U.S. Navy official said.

More than "7,500 military, civilian, and contract personnel" work on the base, according to a Navy website.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/4-shot-millington-tenn-navy-base-article-1.1495522#ixzz2ifbTu0aw
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org